Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not stink of bad vadge I regularly wash with Zoflo and some harpic pine guyzzzzz then dry off with my anti bac minky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Should she not be on her way home at this stage? Thought her extra 2 days should be up?

Reactions: 6
I bet it’s killing the sheep not knowing what the kitchen looks like, they’re all gonna be fablon ready to try and copy her kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I bet it’s killing the sheep not knowing what the kitchen looks like, they’re all gonna be fablon ready to try and copy her kitchen.
I’m sat refreshing insta with my amazon account logged in and ready to order aren’t you?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She'll be so glad to get rid of that tiny cutlery drawer with the £75 tray that has been the brain of her life. She'll have a huge one and will show us in disbelief as how it all happened to little old her from a tiny village in essex

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Was so pleased to see her do this. Also jake Quickeden did a live last night so people could come on and talk and asked people to message others in the thread that where struggling. He says he's going to do it every Sunday night, he's struggled alot in the past himself

I think she's quiet because she's been outed. Is the crown about to finally slip?
Her crown will never slip. The people who are seeing the real her were never really hardcore hinchers they probably just liked her house and wanted to get tips. The hardcore hinchers are the ones that will stand by her no matter what. It’s gone far beyond influencing it’s like some weird love affair they have with her. It’s an obsession.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
She'll be jumping on crying trolls using her pretty butterfly filter so all the gossip columnists will be writing about "poor Sophie from the village" just in time to boost sales of her new expensive blank notebook without actually naming this site because god forbid people come here and see the truth about her.

Reactions: 11
PTWM is starting weaning. Now I'm not a huge fan of hers but yesterday she showed you all the books she'd bought. She'd already filled some baby tubs with puree fruit and another lot of veg. His 1st meal was toast 😂 she did have some ellas kitchen but not alot and she'd bought spoons to pop on the end of the pouches. Hinch could do so much more with her account
The more time Soph spends in the kitchen the less time shes on her phone making money.
You would've thought that by having a new kitchen fitted she would use it more - im not so sure. I just think shes doing this to brag and will still have Dominos, watery casseroles, mugshots and nachos.

Reactions: 5
Fablon 😂😂😂. Or as they used to call it on Blue Peter ‘sticky backed plastic‘

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don't remember that, must have missed it. All I saw was her saying Henry was going to her mums, which is where presumably he still is, with her dad. I remember her saying he'd have a great time with her dad because he spoils him with treats.
Sorry it didn’t mean to post that. I posted the other comment and forgot I typed this 😂😂 basically shes was saying that her mum and dad were having him and then she sent the text to her mum about how she worried about being alone with Ronnie. So everything was pointing to her mum not coming. End of the day there is nothing wrong with wanting to have an extra pair of hands when you are holiday with a baby. Especially Disney. Coz there is loads you can’t do with a baby. But if she was just honest from the start no one would even care. The fact that she acted they came as a surprise and she booked for them to come last minute is a lie I just don’t understand. But it’s a lie as someone one here checked when she arrived at Disney and the hotel was fully booked so there is no way she could have got those extra nights and extra rooms. Plus you have to book restaurants so far in advance too. It’s just a pointless lie.

Reactions: 9
Well guys, I must say this is the most underwhelming holiday I've ever been taken on. When can we all go home??

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.