Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can hand on heart say what I say here is on here only! I’ve never been vile or nasty to anyone directly!

Again people need to realise opinions are opinions....the world is full of snowflakes. Where did all the backbones go?
Exactly, I would never write it directly to the person. Therefore if they come looking for it what can we do. Also we don't tell lies which I think is what the celebs commenting on Caroline are getting at - the lies that are written about them. Hinch doesn't know any of us so why do our opinions on her matter so much to her

Dont know if anyone has mentioned this but where is Ron sleeping, I didn't see a cot pushed right up against the bed ( for ritual hand holding) ... have I missed it or is he....in another room??
That was Ma Barker and the nieces room we haven't actually seen much of hinchs

Reactions: 4
This is from Jamie’s LinkedIn account. Sophie’s asking her self how this all happened....there’s the answer
Impressive. Good for him. But you’d think if he’s so smart and capable her Instagram would be a lot less of a shambles?

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker first time posting.
Actually really pissed me off...
The whole be kind tit that her and Jamieeeeee put up
Do you think about this when you’re sending your minions to other peoples accounts(I’m not saying these people have a right to say nasty things) but all the millions of messages you receive a day you choose to read these ones and set your army on them. With the 3.1 million supposedly followers you have your plat form could be helping some of these young people that may have been affected by CF death. But what do you do?? Nothing absolutely nothing! Sorry for the rant just really cheesed me off today. Happy birthday grinch I hope today is as just as self absorbed as every other![/B]
She showed off her birthday presents. Crass. I know a few people who have those Mickey head/initial rings and they turn your finger green. ATB hun.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Handsomes writing is the exact same as the hand writing on Ma Barkers card....Now I’m no detective but I don’t think that card is from him at all! Another lie soph 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I can hand on heart say what I say here is on here only! I’ve never been vile or nasty to anyone directly!

Again people need to realise opinions are opinions....the world is full of snowflakes. Where did all the backbones go?
If you want to watch a good vid on snowflakes watch a guy called Simon sineck. He talks about snowflakes wanting instant gratification and how their parents blow smoke up their arse even if they are crap at things. He explains how we live in a society where by when we leave uni they expect to be promoted within six month and making mega bucks. It’s really interesting and says a lot for this throw away society the likes of grinch has created. I mean how can someone in the real world jump from having one new kitchen to another in less than a year Or just get an extension for the sake of it!!

Reactions: 11
Well I've finally been blocked. I'm actually glad, looking back she's been so detrimental to my mental health. Even after I stopped following her I kept checking to see what she was posting and each time it made me so annoyed or feeling like tit - it was never a positive reaction. Her lies and fakeness will eventually catch up with her and I don't want to be there to see it fall apart.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I've finally been blocked. I'm actually glad, looking back she's been so detrimental to my mental health. Even after I stopped following her I kept checking to see what she was posting and each time it made me so annoyed or feeling like tit - it was never a positive reaction. Her lies and fakeness will eventually catch up with her and I don't want to be there to see it fall apart.
What were you blocked for?

Well duck me J Dawg’s Job seekers allowance didn't stretch far for a decent Birthday pressie did it! A tit Disney ring that’s most probably gonna turn her finger green next week 🤣 poor Soph 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I do! Atb Soph

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You’re getting a lot of tit on there. Are you ok? xx
Been reading these threads for ages and never bothered posting because you guys say everything I want to say anyway, but just wanted to say THIS is why tattle isn’t full of trolls. Also all the love to the lady on the previous thread who had recently miscarried. This is “being kind” / “women supporting women” (I know we’re not all women but you see my point). Good work Tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 31
TNM has started a petition to try and make it so social media requires ID to set an account up - Grinch would lose all her followers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
As if that announcement actually says she’s a best selling author 😂 ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Yeah she’s definitely up there in the same rankings as JK Rowling and Roald Dahl etc 😂 god that’s an insult to actual genuine authors that spend months and months WORKING to write a literate, intellectual mind stimulating story. Not her crappy waste of paper. I wouldn’t even wipe my arse on her book

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Well duck me J Dawg’s Job seekers allowance didn't stretch far for a decent Birthday pressie did it! A tit Disney ring that’s most probably gonna turn her finger green next week 🤣 poor Soph 🤣🤣🤣
That ring is sooo cheap looking! He’s probably been on the fruities whilst she feeds Ronnie banana in a pouch

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So it’s her 30th birthday, she’s away with her family in a (for many) once in a lifetime place that is ‘so magical guys’ yet she is still finding time to block people?!

Either she really is that pathetic or she does have people monitoring her account for her.

Can you even imagine a day in her company, she must be CONSTANTLY on her phone. Madness

Reactions: 18
The story of her having breakfast with her favs.. She has a different top on in each.. Guessing one was taken a few days ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.