Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, she’s really trying to make the tracksuit/boot look work isn’t it :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 84911MY GOD! how much work has Hinch actually had done! That's her on the left with her sister just a few years ago!! I honestly can't believe this is her!!!! She has had so much work done now that she is unrecognisable!!!!
Those eyebrows are making me homicidal holy tit. Also, she looks like she’s 35 here and she was probably around 25 (I’m guessing) when this was taken. The way she does her makeup just ages her so bad.

Reactions: 6
Sorry I know I’m way behind but why the duck does ever Insta story have to have some over the top music to the soundtrack of Hinchs life

You are not in a movie you flipping dizzy grabbing bint!

Your life is not a fairytale! It’s boring and mundane, full of highlights of a muddy field, B&M stores and eBay products infected with Coronavirus.

And also in one of her posts she wrote “all the way from Disneyland!” - all the way?!?! - It’s down the sodding road!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28

He said, he was quitting the show due to the booing, WTAF? Not because he was sorry? Bet he was actually sacked and not quitting
Percy creep
‘Sensitive soul’ my bleeping arse
Sorry for derailing but, it was the ‘David Walliams’
Show not the NTA’s

Reactions: 3
They closed the castle due to high winds today, that’s why it looks dead. Although I’m sure she’s LOVING people thinking it’s roped off for her because she’s such a big deal 🙄

and another picture of her in an empty park, just remember though ‘she’s just like us guyyyyzzzz’
View attachment 84917

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They closed the castle due to high winds today, that’s why it looks dead. Although I’m sure she’s LOVING people thinking it’s roped off for her because she’s such a big deal 🙄
They let ‘celebs’ I use the term loosely in when the park is empty, she posted a pic yesterday of herself outside the castle again with no one there, obviously getting special privilege. Also at the parade she was on a raised platform they have them for ‘VIP’s or people who have paid over the odds to stay that the Disneyland hotel. When I was last there the Rooney’s had closed access to the park at 7am

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I don't think she'll thank her hincher for this picture. I can't believe she was pregnant here, she looks so unwell. It's easy to see why she cancelled the book tour.
Aww god. Did she have bad sickness? My mum was at the thinnest of her life pregnant with me due to HG. They didn’t call it that in those days though or even treat it!

Reactions: 1
I don't think she'll thank her hincher for this picture. I can't believe she was pregnant here, she looks so unwell. It's easy to see why she cancelled the book tour.
Oh my goodness, she looks so unwell here. I felt at the time she was unusually quiet when she was in hospital, considering she shares so much of her life at other times. I sincerely hope she gets the help and support she needs when it comes to her issues with food, especially now she has gorgeous little Ronnie, he needs to grow & develop with a healthy relationship with food.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.