Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would be heartbroken if my child said that!
Sophies sister must feel awful,especially as she is a paramedic on the front line!

I'd be inclined to say,well if you love your Aunty that much ...piss of and live with her (for the gram)!!
Her mummy probably couldn’t afford DLP on a whim. She is likely exhausted and suffering some kind of ptsd from work incidents....why didn’t hinch plan for her sister to come with the niece? A fun break away from work!
Why ma barker? 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I was waiting for her tit hair extensions to catch light from the cake 🤣 Inventions restaurant open their books for reservations 6 months in advance. Just saying. She’s very lucky to have bagged spaces just two weeks before she turns up. Wow. Lucky her....!!

She’s just a tap wanker.

Parade cancelled today at DLP due to bad weather. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve just watched it back of her cake and the niece is more interested in her phone then she is Minnie Mouse!
She has learnt from the best!!

When we have family time all phones are switched off!! Jamie was filming that was enough 😥

Reactions: 15
I was waiting for her tit hair extensions to catch light from the cake 🤣 Inventions restaurant open their books for reservations 6 months in advance. Just saying. She’s very lucky to have bagged spaces just two weeks before she turns up. Wow. Lucky her....!!

She’s just a tap wanker.

Parade cancelled today at DLP due to bad weather. 🤪
Jazz hands everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If lornahaygurl is on here I would just like you to know that’s a disgusting thing that hincher said to you and not true in the slightest. You weren’t nasty in replies and tried to explain very eloquently. I do hope you don’t take that comment to heart my lovely
Sorry to ruin your birthday Hinch.
But the best part of your bleeping army are TROLLS!!!

Look at all this

I thought Jamie didn't drink ,there's an identical glass of what looks like beer next to ma Barker's where he's obviously got up to film ,could be apple juice 😜

Reactions: 7
Really? Ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ Wouldn’t u just go to the docs rather than broadcasting this on a cleaning page
At least if she gets in a tangle with it, she can say to the doc ‘Mrs Hinch made me do it’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Life’s too short to care what people think! His fought for our country and continues to be amazingly brave!
I love that he gives no fucks 😂
To be fair he is a twit still. I know someone who served with him and said he absolute loved himself, was a total show off and he also was one of the worst decision makers who frequently put others in danger, some who may not be here today if he wasn’t over ruled on a few occasions! A lot of went on was never released!

• Wow
I know lots of adults love Disney and I get that, as a child I was Disney obsessed and I still love Disney movies as an adult... but, I’d honestly find it so cringe and embarrassing to be sang happy birthday to at Disney at my age (I’m 27) but you can see she’s loving it :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it's lovely she paid for her mum and niece to come to Disney. But why the lies...
EVERYTHING has been booked for at least 6 months if not more, the hotel, the food reservations, everything. Why doesn't she feel like she needs to lie. I'd even understand if she said she couldn't say something in case her niece saw it on rhw gram but why continue with the bullshit. She is a pathological liar.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.