Mrs Hinch #110 Hinch is lying out of her arse. Surprise! Mum & niece join the Disney farce

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a look what's on at the theatre in Ipswich next week
La boheme the opera or Brendan Cole one man show ...I couldn't think of a worst present 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
La boheme the opera or Brendan Cole one man show ...I couldn't think of a worst present 🤣
With her lies she’s probably already been or isn’t going next week!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol there’s no way she all of a sudden extended her trip and booked her mum and niece on... even if the hotel was fully booked she would have ran out of that prepackaged shite for Ronnie to eat!!

Reactions: 11
I actually laughed out at what the niece wrote in her card, Hinch is hard working???? Omg if that’s hard working love then there is no hope for the rest of us plus she wants to be just like her when she’s older😳yep sly, manipulative, big fat liar, slimy, list goes on...she sure is a fab role model🙄poor girl has no sense!
Isn’t her own mother a paramedic? Surely that’s hard working and much more inspiring than what Aunty Sophie does..?

Reactions: 17
Brendan Cole i think then she'll meet him backstage for her to ask him to contact his Strictly ex colleagues as she's desperate to be on the show.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Cant cope with today and some of the posts I’m seeing wishing her happy birthday (her tagged photos are full of people saying how great she is). Sat here doing a Nikki from big brother impression right now.. Who is she? WHO IS SHE?! She’s nobody special. She’s a woman who sits in her home lying and making up stories whilst flapping some cloths around and wiping down her sink. What’s the appeal? I don’t get it? How do people see some inspirational angel?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Why the lies... thats all... its so obvious.. everyone knows tickets stay cannot be bought last minute. . Why not be truthful n just say its planned ...we go ahead they join later.. its your life your choice. . Youre maybe paying for it or not... and oh please feed that poor baby real food... please ...please...
She has to keep posting, she cant just say "I am off on holiday see you in a week" this is because she has to hold on to the 3 million....its like your favourite soap opera all hanging on waiting for the next episode, have you ever watched a good drama then a week later said "oh, is that on tonight I forgot?
She cant go away incase some people stop watching, she has to keep 3 million interested because big companies won't want her?
This is taught in sale techniques....hold on to the prey...I have known sales people give customers their home phone numbers, talk to them at home on a sunday during family time because the best way to sell is if the customer thinks you are his "friend" car sales people always call you by your name...so they get on friendly terms with you!
It's all just for the sell....who else goes on holiday then shares it every hour?
Thats why she has the same clothes on ( same as her nails) she films it all then holds it back so the drama unfolds and everyone hangs on to the next episode...hence 3 days to get there and everyone waiting for her birthday?
How many times has she apologised for being "quiet" she knows 3 million are checking their phones every hour for a post from their FRIEND
All sales techniques and so it begins again when she returns!! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I think All on the board are now deleting negative comments. I can't see any ?🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So I see Lynsey Queen of Clean is blaming tattle for trolling. So expect lots of new members today who will hopefully see the light

Do you think all of hinches presents where from etsy?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I had a little nose too. I was thinking it’s hardly the theatre. Give me Wicked or Lion King now that’s a theatre production.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does she know that the Disney Studios park exists? Ronnie would absolutely adore the colours in the toy story area or even seeing any of the Disney junior shows. She hasn’t shown anything other than Fantasyland / Main Street. 🤭

Reactions: 6
So they've put a Happy birthday to Hinch
And NOTHING about mental health or caroline flack???

I can't get my breath

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Does she know that the Disney Studios park exists? Ronnie would absolutely adore the colours in the toy story area or even seeing any of the Disney junior shows. She hasn’t shown anything other than Fantasyland / Main Street. 🤭
I bet she will go now that her niece is here. When her niece arrived there was a map on the bed so she must know it’s there. I don’t know if the stuff we’ve seen is prerecorded but I bet from now on we will be seeing a lot more of the park and rides and a even the other park too.

Reactions: 4
She has to keep posting, she cant just say "I am off on holiday see you in a week" this is because she has to hold on to the 3 million....its like your favourite soap opera all hanging on waiting for the next episode, have you ever watched a good drama then a week later said "oh, is that on tonight I forgot?
She cant go away incase some people stop watching, she has to keep 3 million interested because big companies won't want her?
This is taught in sale techniques....hold on to the prey...I have known sales people give customers their home phone numbers, talk to them at home on a sunday during family time because the best way to sell is if the customer thinks you are his "friend" car sales people always call you by your name...so they get on friendly terms with you!
It's all just for the sell....who else goes on holiday then shares it every hour?
Thats why she has the same clothes on ( same as her nails) she films it all then holds it back so the drama unfolds and everyone hangs on to the next episode...hence 3 days to get there and everyone waiting for her birthday?
How many times has she apologised for being "quiet" she knows 3 million are checking their phones every hour for a post from their FRIEND
All sales techniques and so it begins again when she returns!! 😉
Bit sad... ain't it...

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.