Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have seen This Morning advertise who is on the show today in the breaks, no mention of Mrs Hinch. So if she is on today I don’t think they’re bothered at all - not that that is a surprise

Reactions: 14
Yeah hopefully he will roll his eyes pretty hard ha, the barmy army will be calling him jealous 😂
And middle aged 🙈

Haven’t seen any stories this morning. She not want her hinchers to hold her hand as she choochoos her way past that field? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can I just say something re-anxiety: although I believe she’s playing it up a bit I don’t think she’s making it completely up. We all handle stress differently and as someone who has anxiety but functions during an attack i don’t think we should just dismiss it. Do i think the insta stories of the worry angel and mindful book were needed. duck no. BUT I do believe she has some levels of anxiety and I think we should be careful in how dismissive we speak about it. Someone with what would be perceived by some as a mild form reads the comments and feels like they are making things up and not go to a GP to get help. So what ever levels of anxiety you have: it sucks but you’re not making things up. And look after yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can I just say something re-anxiety: although I believe she’s playing it up a bit I don’t think she’s making it completely up. We all handle stress differently and as someone who has anxiety but functions during an attack i don’t think we should just dismiss it. Do i think the insta stories of the worry angel and mindful book were needed. duck no. BUT I do believe she has some levels of anxiety and I think we should be careful in how dismissive we speak about it. Someone with what would be perceived by some as a mild form reads the comments and feels like they are making things up and not go to a GP to get help. So what ever levels of anxiety you have: it sucks but you’re not making things up. And look after yourself
YES to this!!!!

Reactions: 8
And middle aged [emoji85]

Haven’t seen any stories this morning. She not want her hinchers to hold her hand as she choochoos her way past that field? [emoji849]
Someone likes final fantasy [emoji3531][emoji3531][emoji3531]

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling there are multiple tv appearances lined up, hence the suitcase.

Anyone else use Audible? The Hinch 'book', 288 pages and the audio version is only 4.5 hours long. Mel B's autobiography (just a random one for comparison, mainly because Google play has Hinch's listed as an autobiography!) has less pages but the audio version of that is over 11 hours.

The anxiety thing is hard to judge, the discussion is more about her words and her actions not quite matching up.

Reactions: 10
No mention of Mrs Hinch on This Morning today. Could she be doing a pre-record instead that will be aired tomorrow or Thursday?

Reactions: 6
Still no mention of the Hinch on This Morning or have I missed it?
no mention. Hoping she is on though because it means 'Peppa and Mummy Pig' got a mention but not the 'famous' Mrs Hinch
Seen a few more people on twitter asking This Morning to question her about why she blocks people who reach out

She hasn’t even done any stories other than the one at silly o’clock this morning. It’s the only time I’ve put This Morning in about 3 years to see what rubbish she’s going to come out with next

Reactions: 7
I don't understand why she isn't telling her fans where they can catch her tv/radio appearances. I would have thought she would want higher viewership/listenership to show her popularity.🤔

Reactions: 13
She’s away for 2 nights isn’t she? I’d say she’ll be on This Morning tomorrow

Reactions: 5
Could she be on loose women today and this morning tomorrow?

I agree with @Peachy Keen its strange how she isn't updating her fans about what is going on, or at least letting her on her travel past that field. The silence from her is weird

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.