Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FFS she hasn't got any new "cleaning tips" 🤦

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK not sure if this can be made bigger so it can be read but this hincher mentions a Zoflora Wash a few times on her schedule - wtf is a Zoflora wash? I can't be bothered to read all the comments to see if anyone has asked but someone tell me it doesn't mean she's washing clothes in Zoflora! Is that a thing?
Why the hell does she need to wipe down her tv unit every day. NuTtER

Reactions: 9
But opinions can be harmful. There’s a huge amount of stigma out there around mental health and an even bigger amount of misinformation. If we are discussing about how harmful she is being by saying she has anxiety then we also need to apply this to ourselves. I’m not going to say ATB back but I hope people understand what I’m trying to say and not use the excuse of “opinions” to further reinforce this misinformation. It’s good we are having discussions though.

Sorry for derailing the thread but it was something that kept jumping out at me.
I get what you’re saying but I think the real issue is that when one of her followers reaches out to her about their anxiety she either ignores or ignores and blocks them.
Even if she posted a highlight of where to get help if your dealing with it, that would at least help point people in the right direction for help and it would take her literally a minute to do!

OK not sure if this can be made bigger so it can be read but this hincher mentions a Zoflora Wash a few times on her schedule - wtf is a Zoflora wash? I can't be bothered to read all the comments to see if anyone has asked but someone tell me it doesn't mean she's washing clothes in Zoflora! Is that a thing?
Unfortunately yes..its a thing. Mostly done by hinch barmy army. Years ago they did it to clean bedding etc. When people was ill but hinch army are doing it in every wash 🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 2
FFS she hasn't got any new "cleaning
FFS she hasn't got any new "cleaning tips" 🤦
I’m a professional cleaner and was told this morning whilst at work cleaning to watch Mrs Hinch to get some new tips 🤦‍♀️ I said your ok I’ve managed as a professional cleaner for 18 years before Mrs Hinch was around. She does nothing new that I’ve ever not seen before apart from the spraying of stuff everywhere but I’ll pass on that one thanks 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently its where she puts a cap in the machine to wash it.
Its kicked off on there cos someone said it was sad to make a cleaning schedule. Shes clearly now being told shes not welcome and a bully and nasty... you know, by people who dont like having others have a different opinion and are as equally nasty and borderline bullies themselves

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone needs to tweet the link to this thread to this mornings twitter. I’d do it but don’t have Twitter. May get Phil asking some raised eyebrow questions 😂😂

This is what it means

She wants to hope that nobody lights a fag near her washing all her clothes in zoflora. She’ll go up quicker than a rocket!

Reactions: 8
Apparently its where she puts a cap in the machine to wash it.
Its kicked off on there cos someone said it was sad to make a cleaning schedule. Shes clearly now being told shes not welcome and a bully and nasty... you know, by people who dont like having others have a different opinion and are as equally nasty and borderline bullies themselves
I just saw that. I wanted to say something but I'm too old to be getting into spats on Facebook lol

Reactions: 7
One bedroom flat, one person, 2 cats and up to 1.5hrs cleaning every day. What? 10,5 hrs a week. I don't have time for that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
One bedroom flat, one person, 2 cats and up to 1.5hrs cleaning every day. What? 10,5 hrs a week. I don't have time for that.
I feel Mrs Hinch is putting a lot of Pressure on her army by only showing the perfect parts of her house and the amount she does clean things that just don’t need to be cleaned! When I first started following her I did start to think do I not clean my house enough should I be cleaning my toilet everyday! And I’m a cleaner questioning myself 🙈 I soon saw sense!

The response to this tweet made me chuckle, it's nice to see more people outside of this forum wising up. Though probably is a tattle user themselves!
The response is gone - just says tweet unavailable now :-( How does that happen? Usually loads of stuff is said on Twitter and doesn't get removed???!!!

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry to hear you have been suffering so long with Anxiety yourself. You are very qualified to talk about it but I’m sure no one on here means to undermine her talking of her anxiety problem. She puts herself on an open media and therefore is open to discussion rightly or wrongly or difference of opinions . Atb and welcome x
I agree with you. I do care about her mental health when she flaunts it as if the illness is a fashion accessory, and uses it for financial gain. In my opinion, that is the lowest of the low.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.