Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bubu

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch is looking exactly like this Jefree Star pic someone posted here a few days ago 😂
Screenshot_2019-04-03-11-50-46-1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 33

raynorxo

I’m on hold to my doctors to cancel my sertraline prescription , all this time my anxiety and depression could of been cured by downloading tuuuuuunez on Spotify and spritzing my home with flammable skin irritants . the devil hands that grip my throat , the double decker bus that sits on my chest , the vice that tightens round my skull and the jagged shards of glass that pierce my ear drums when I hear the slightest noise and the light that burns my eyes and terrifies me , am I drowning in my own skin has this beast come to take me to that dark place of
no return ,can it really disappear as quick as it takes to un cap a bottle of zoflora and two choruses of baby shark ...... has she just saved the world

• Sad

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Has she ever mentioned playing music on her stories.. nah didn't think so

Has she ever put a play list on her stories.. nah didn't think so

Has she ever actually had music on while shes 'cleaning'... nah didn't think so

Have we ever seen a day where she doesnt clean.. nah didn't think so. Even on a day when shes been out, she'll always do something later on

Will the cult notice any of this.. nah didn't think so

• Haha
  • Heart
J

JAM

I've ordered my copy from Amazon and eagerly await delivery on Thursday, because then I'll be able to make a verified review and get some of the truth out there amongst all glowing reviews from the arse licking Hinchers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A

ADBlocker

Sharing that poor sick child on her story doesn’t sit right with me. It’s so wrong.

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
I feel terrible for saying this but the majority of the posts on that group look like they have been made by people on very low incomes/benefits. No hate, I’ve been there. Their homes are in poor condition in some cases and while they are trying to improve them it’s clear she is targeting people who shouldn’t be spending stupid amounts on every product going.

Also the amount of people sleeping on tumble dryer sheets can’t be healthy?

Numbnumb

Hi I'm new but long time lurker and have read all the threads and I just want to say thank you. Thank you for showing me the light. Showing me what a damn right selfish person she really and how she dragged me in. I am the person she prays on, I am a career for my autistic children. On a very low income. When I first saw her i was like wow, all in this together, my home life may be far from perfect but I can make my home perfect. I went mad, every cleaning brought in bulk, baskets, so many God damn baskets they are now just liked behind the living room door.

One day just say there and it's like the light bulb just switched on, I looked at all the cleaning product i have and was like WTF, how much money have i wasted that I really don't have. It's stored all over the house in every place possible. I am EMBARRASSED that I fell into this fakeness. My depression got worse, I don't leave the house anyway due to anxiety and then I found all you guys and everything was confirmed for me, but most importantly i realised I wasn't the only one. This helped me a lot.

I've now seen her for what she is, and i actually think underneath the act she's a nasty nasty lady that really only cares about the £££ and herself.

Another thing I am now wise too is any account I follow and their swipe ups. I've banned myself from them along with cleaning products. Tbh I've probably got enough in this house to clean the whole of my town. However what I've decided is i will go round and drop a few off here and there in the food banks.

Not really sure what I wanted to say, im just angry today that she's back on my TV screen being as fake as ever and dragging more people like me into a world that one can not afford. Oh and MH Please stop screwing your nose up when you smile - it makes !e want to punch it even more !!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

onlyhereforthetea

The Zoflora thing is starting to drive me mad, it’s all they talk about. It smells vile.
On the Facebook page it’s suggested for absolutely everything.
Last nights examples:
My house stinks of piss - Zoflora
My hoover stinks of dog - Zoflora

How about you address the actual problem and not make it worse.
Don't forget the pink stuff!
Stubborn stain on your hob - pink stuff
Dirty doors - pink stuff
Kids got nits - pink stuff
Nothing in for dinner - pink stuff
Solution for the Brexit mess - pink stuff

• Haha
Y

Yellowcard

Spare a moment to think about cleaning with Mario who can’t watch it until after work tonight.

• Haha
  • Sad

Fattyfattybumbum!?

When Phil asked her when she first decided to film & post was waiting for her to say"well I saw a sponge on someone's post and asked her where it was from so I got myself one then stole everyone's ideas,my super sales man husband sorted my insta out and got me 2 mil followers, obviously we bought them and that's when the fake bitch mrs hinch was born"
👏👏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Clansman

Oh Jamie has managed to suddenly get the day off tomorrow so has now decided to stay in the hotel over night. But you made the bed ready for when you get home and it’s a surprise he isn’t going back home?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
Anyone who has that book as their bible, should smack themselves in the forehead with it.

That's the only useful thing about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

GossWhore

VIP Member
Phil: You're not a professional cleaner. Initially a hairdresser

Mrs H: Yes qualified!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha

Dont@me

I’m sorry but WHAT?! Took her day off a day early, I can’t actually believe how sad some of this idiots are!

• Haha
  • Wow