Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ashleybashly

What annoys me that although Hinch credits pixie dust, her hinchers still say they have hinched the toilet rolls!! I’ve commented a few times that it was someone else and Mrs Hinch shouldn’t be getting the credit but no one ever replied to me lol
Because if they are seeing mrs hinch do it then that’s where they got thei idea from? Unless your pixie I really don’t think it’s anything to be upset by. Petty really

S

SherlockHuns

For what its worth, I don't think she lies about anxiety, to some degree, almost everyone stuggles with mental health issues to varying degrees, she exaggerates though. There will be pre-emptive posts this evening no doubt. I bet the rest of the Gleam stable are spitting feathers at her meteoric rise 😂 but can't say anything. Mother Pukka left a sychophantic comment on one of Hinch's posts.
What did MP say?

Fizzymoon

People have already read it, it seems on Hinch Army they don't sound too pleased. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Mrs Hinch was hoping for this to be like the Minky sold out everywhere so she can whack them on eBay but it's too late the only ones left in the army can barely read the back of a zoflora box.
What are they saying? What is the main content of the book? Anything we don't already know.

80schild

Because now she's a millionaire and doesn't need work a day in her life.

She gets to swan around pretending she's a celebrity, while receiving tons of freebies.

Before, she had to get up off her arse and go in and hit sales target every day, then do hairdressing in the evenings.

She's on easy street.

Before and after, That's not the same woman I saw first go round!

View attachment 10129
When did she actually quit working in sales/as a hairdresser was itvehen her insta took off or before?