Mrs Hinch #11 Packing a Tesco Bag Going On The Telly Bet You Wont See Her Belly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spare a moment to think about cleaning with Mario who can’t watch it until after work tonight.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Has she ever mentioned playing music on her stories.. nah didn't think so

Has she ever put a play list on her stories.. nah didn't think so

Has she ever actually had music on while shes 'cleaning'... nah didn't think so

Have we ever seen a day where she doesnt clean.. nah didn't think so. Even on a day when shes been out, she'll always do something later on

Will the cult notice any of this.. nah didn't think so

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh and she’s on the stories...

‘My Hinchers, I love you, We did it’

duck off mate!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I wish hinch was on gmb this morning I’d say piers wouldn’t hold back with the questions we all want answered
She wouldn’t ever do GMB for that reason! She goes on This Morning as she knows it will be light and fluffy.

Reactions: 12
Oh and she’s on the stories...

‘My Hinchers, I love you, We did it’

duck off mate!
Exactly what I said when I saw it.
I’ve been muttering “duck off” for a while, looking at all the fawning Hunchers bleating on about how amazing and beautiful she is.

Reactions: 11

Yel

Gutted to have missed this, I've been duped into downing the itv hub and you can't rewind live.

Patiently waiting for this on yt :(

Reactions: 6
I wonder whether This Morning will have to disable the comments on their page like they did last time 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus! There’s a bloke on This Morning right now in bits as he was sexually abused as a child and has since attempted suicide 9 times.

Are they seriously going to follow this with Mrs bleeping Hinch.
I think someone needs to let this morning know what hypocrisy this is. It’s an absolute disgrace.

Reactions: 10
Spare a moment to think about cleaning with Mario who can’t watch it until after work tonight.
After he's had answered all the pleas for a miracle healing, set fire ton some shake n vac/candle, eaten his dinner at 2am, plucked his eyebrows.

Reactions: 7
Saw just one copy of her book in our local Waterstones yesterday (so funny how I could have got it before her Hinchers 😂)
But instead of buying it, I took that one copy off the display stand and hid it within the depths of the bookshop
Wrong I know but it made me chuckle so don't judge.

Also you know you don't have to actually buy the book to leave a review on Amazon.

Also you don't have to actually have read the book to put a review on Amazon.

Just leaving that there.... 🙄
The reviews are starting to come in on ‘Good Reads’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.