Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Molly5

She just said “my beds not made this morning and I’m not worried about it” Bullshit! That’s because there’s a cleaner making your bed today love and your bed at home is already made!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Shutthedoor

Right guys... serious question so only serious answers please!!!

Do you think MH will go out on her own for dinner tonight... or do you think she will get a jack pot delivered by room service?

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Brummiebird

VIP Member
Jesus! There’s a bloke on This Morning right now in bits as he was sexually abused as a child and has since attempted suicide 9 times.

Are they seriously going to follow this with Mrs fucking Hinch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

xSP

On the Zoflora Addicts facebook page a lady has said she can use 6-7 bottles during a big clean but usually 2-3 a day! Wtf is she doing with it?!

• Wow
  • Sick

Dont@me

Your bed isn’t made... That is cos you stayed in a hotel you fool! Omg she’s making my blood actually boil!

• Haha

crap Bag thanks

Chatty Member
I don’t know why they bothered getting Gok to cook when Hunch could’ve have shown us all how to make her world class nachos 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 27

coldasice

I’ve just seen some one facebook already has the book early. started reading it and already calling it ‘boring’ - and she’s a ‘hincher’! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

raynorxo

Aw
Bless her she was a bit heavy handed with the fake tan (creaosote) she should of had a quick exfoliate with the Pink Stuff while Jamie was ironing her leggings

• Haha
Reactions: 26

raynorxo

I bet avamayawfularomas has a right wet gusset after watching her hinchy goddess on t’tele , she will making a new wax melt out of it , when hinch met holly with a hint of persil small and mighty , link will be coming up on stories soon you guuuueys at a one off price of £17.99.99

• Haha
  • Heart
S

SherlockHuns

Lol at Jamie in the back ground. The book could of gone in the case surely? 🤔😂
Such an obviously staged 'pap' shot, it's embarrassing. Like they wouldn't walk out together!

• Haha

Violetpanda

Hi everyone, this has all been an eye opener! I preordered the book (purely out of interest to see if there were any good tips to be had) and it arrived yesterday. The book itself is annoying and basically her advice is to drench everything in enough chemicals that it all smells like it’s clean, and my first thought was that it’s an asthma attack waiting to happen for a huge amount of us! Has anyone else read the book? In it she tells a story about supporting a young girl who dm’d her to say she was being bullied then I read here about her blocking grieving and depressed people reaching out to her?! I wish I hadn’t bought the book and lined her pockets even more...nothing but scum.

Also interesting to hear she’s pregnant, she’s better hope that baby isn’t asthmatic or there’ll be no more chemicals being sprayed everywhere in her house!!

• Heart

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
There's 51 dislikes on the Hinch youtube this morning video now. That's gonna annoy her.

I gave it the 51st dislike on behalf of our environment.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I wonder how long this Hinch thing has been in the works.... obviously it’s all been set up.... it didn’t happen by chance but I’m wondering if it goes back as far as when her and Jamie worked together. Now I can understand her leaving as working together and living together would be a bit much but it’s the hairdresser thing that makes me wonder. Why not leave and get another job in sales? Why train for something completely different?? I reckon it’s coz a ditsy hairdresser from Essex is much more relatable than a saleswoman working in the big city! Bet she wouldn’t get as many “sales” if they all knew that’s what she was! So yeah I think they have planned this from years ago... they just had to do it slowly to make it believeable

• Heart
Reactions: 25