Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I forgot she used to be a hairdresser. Really is no excuse for those awful looking extensions 🤣
Especially as she wasn’t actually a hairdresser as we know it, she was an extension technician, i.e is trained to put extensions in but not much else.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
we never bother with valentines and he’s bloody well got me a card and a pandora charm. (I’m grateful really it was a lovely surprise) I’ve now got to cook a nice dinner and make out I’m giving him fancy sex or something as I don’t have the car so can’t go out to get anything ffs
Our sophs got a great receipe for a nice dinner! mugshots or spaghetti and cheese....the trick though to making it extra nice, is to serve it in a jug

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Our sophs got a great receipe for a nice dinner! mugshots or spaghetti and cheese....the trick though to making it extra nice, is to serve it in a jug
that’ll do it! Thanks for the suggestions. I’ll do a mugshot but in a sports direct mug not a jug, special occasion and all that. And find a good sex position for after where I can still read tattle 🤔

might put some Disney music or Michael Bolton on too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Last photos of her hairdressing on the private account were from March 2018
First photos on her home account were March 2018

I'm pretty sure the bedrooms in the house were hers and Jamie's, her hairdressing room (which then became a make up room) and a pink room for her niece (which then became Henry's room). So she stopped hairdressing just after her home account page took off
I'm sure I read somewhere that she started a number of accounts at the same time, one was hair, one cleaning, and one something else, maybe interiors? And they decided to see which one kind of took off first?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Whatever happened to the Doritos shite dinners they used to make before Ronnie was born?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sure I read somewhere that she started a number of accounts at the same time, one was hair, one cleaning, and one something else, maybe interiors? And they decided to see which one kind of took off first?
Grabby and greedy from the start.

Reactions: 6
Bloody hell that photo is so filtered even Donald is starting to resemble Daisy
Screenshot_20200214_150806_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Interesting. When we had our kitchen done we had so much rubbish piled up at the side of the house. Plus the builders van was there every day. If they are knocking down the wall their would at least be a skip 🤔🤔
When my kitchen was done which is a similar size to hinchs (original kitchen that is), the waste was put in the back garden while being emptied out and we just had a skip for 1 day because I didn’t want a skip outside my house. Never have I ever had a project wall going on though so I have no comment about that side of it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I never thought I would say this but Grinch isn't annoying me half as much now she's in Disney Land. It's so nice to see Ronnie actually enjoying himself, laughing and smiling. I just wish she would take a break from Instagram and just enjoy her holiday with Jamie and Ronnie instead of carrying on like she's some over rated celebrity.
Exactly this! I’d go as far as to say I’m actually liking her stories at the moment without the endless ads and swipe ups! She seems so much more natural and normal.... (probs still a lot of fakery going on but still.....)

don’t @ me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
we never bother with valentines and he’s bloody well got me a card and a pandora charm. (I’m grateful really it was a lovely surprise) I’ve now got to cook a nice dinner and make out I’m giving him fancy sex or something as I don’t have the car so can’t go out to get anything ffs
Fancy sex???? Geez! I thought ordinary-run-of-the-Mill-sex would be alright! Yikes the pressure! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m definitely bored of this holiday. I feel like booking a trip to Disney to show her how it’s done 😂😂
Firstly i Wouldn’t go in winter. It’s just too cold to be waiting on queues and being outside especially with a young baby. We went in June and the weather was glorious.
Secondly I would make sure we were all wearing Disney Themed clothes. Minnie Mouse ears are not enough
And thirdly I’ll be exploring the second park. She seems to ill prepared for this holiday it’s like she has no idea what to do. If you are going with a young baby you’d research the rides you can all go on together. From what she has posted and I know it’s just a snapshot and obviously not a real representation of their day but it’s seems like there is a lot of sitting around and looking at shops. Has she watched the parade? Has she seen the fireworks? There is so much too do but it seems like they are doing the bare minimum. I hope she has done loads and maybe just not shared it but as a woman who shares everything I’m not filled with much hope
Yes, we were Ill prepared lol! We went in Feb too, it was -1 and snowing, everywhere was packed, we didn’t bring warm enough clothes, so queuing for 45 mins for a ride, having to stand in a fast food To eat our food was all horrendous ! We’d do it all very different next time 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Have you got a sexy track suit to wow him with 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My parents took me to Disneyland in February 1995. I was 7 and it snowed and I can still remember how cold I was

Reactions: 8
I really wish I could have a peek through her windows and see what the new kitchen looks like... I mean see where we’re at with the kitchen guyzzzzzzz

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.