Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie looks sooooo cute in that photo - they really are blessed to have these photos to treasure forever as a family.

But my god, Onslow's post is vomit-worthy. Nothing I hate more than a PDA on insta.. and what did she get him I wonder?
If only a husband and father didn’t feel the need to put a filter on the photo of his whole world ?? All the words mean nothing when the reality is falsely presented

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think these pics were all taken on the same day ....if you look it looks like it’s the exact same table sitting in front of the chefs!! She has just changed Ronnie top for consistency 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Am I wrong???
Good spot. Unless they just have the same table reserved for them? You know how she likes to do the same thing over and over again 🙄

Reactions: 10
When did she give up her real job ? Was it after the insta account or before ?
Apparently she was a hairdresser when she packed in the sales job then had to leave that because of a “condition” she has so that’s when she started her house account because she had nothing better to do with her days at home

Reactions: 3
I just looked her sister up on Insta to see if she had posted about going to meet them. (she doesn't use her account by the looks of it). Is this Sophie in the picture with her?!
Screenshot_20200214_150059_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
Screenshot_20200214_150013.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 13
When did she give up her real job ? Was it after the insta account or before ?
I followed around the 4000 followers point and she made reference to one of the bedrooms being for work as she used to do hair. She had an Instagram account to for her hair work but it's gone now.
I imagine she stopped working very soon after setting up the account. I'll dig around on her private page and see what I find

Reactions: 6
I think these pics were all taken on the same day ....if you look it looks like it’s the exact same table sitting in front of the chefs!! She has just changed Ronnie top for consistency 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Am I wrong???
Knowing her she has probably labeled the table with her name on 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if it's been said before but has Jamie had work done on his face or teeth? He just looks a bit different than he used to. Scrolled back through some pics to find a photo where he was showing his teeth and there isn't really many where hes looking face on to the camera and smiling with his teeth showing. Theres a lot with filters on them both though. But anyways, spotted this. So they are going to go to the Maldives as well this year??

View attachment 83900
Do you know I thought that, I havent seen pics of him for ages until you all loaded some this morning and he looked completely different, she looks different everytime I see her unless he uses this filter rubbish too?

Reactions: 1
Apparently she was a hairdresser when she packed in the sales job then had to leave that because of a “condition” she has so that’s when she started her house account because she had nothing better to do with her days at home
I wonder was the ‘condition’, her inability to stop lying 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Late to the party because I was working but can't believe she is still wearing the same clothes!!!!!!! Tbh it doesn't look like much of a holiday so far just shopping and Ronnie stuck in a highchair with no food in front of him

Reactions: 9
Last photos of her hairdressing on the private account were from March 2018
First photos on her home account were March 2018

I'm pretty sure the bedrooms in the house were hers and Jamie's, her hairdressing room (which then became a make up room) and a pink room for her niece (which then became Henry's room). So she stopped hairdressing just after her home account page took off

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Don't think we'll ever see Hinch wear those earrings that bug boy gave her. Hinch likes those chavvy big hoops she constantly wears.

I just said exactly the same thing to my son, "doubt she will wear those for long" not her style....I think they are supposed to match her ring?

Reactions: 2
I'll save you from the Mariah Carey power ballad.

No mention of what she organised for Jamie, or is Valentines a one way transaction for the Hinchliffes.

Me and the hubster did the same as we have for the last 29 years - bugger all 😂
we never bother with valentines and he’s bloody well got me a card and a pandora charm. (I’m grateful really it was a lovely surprise) I’ve now got to cook a nice dinner and make out I’m giving him fancy sex or something as I don’t have the car so can’t go out to get anything ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I'm pretty sure the bedrooms in the house were hers and Jamie's, her hairdressing room (which then became a make up room) and a pink room for her niece (which then became Henry's room). So she stopped hairdressing just after her home account page took off
I forgot she used to be a hairdresser. Really is no excuse for those awful looking extensions 🤣

Reactions: 3
I just looked her sister up on Insta to see if she had posted about going to meet them. (she doesn't use her account by the looks of it). Is this Sophie in the picture with her?! View attachment 83952View attachment 83953
Now that's a million dollar question....does anyone know what she actually looks like....most the time it's a cross between a blow up doll and widow Twanky.....the closest I think I got was her and Jamie pushing the trolley outside B&M 🤣
Joking apart, that's a really nice photo you have...what the hell has she done to herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I forgot she used to be a hairdresser. Really is no excuse for those awful looking extensions 🤣
nah my nan always used to say if she went to the hairdressers and there were two on shift she’d choose the one with the crap hair as they don’t do their own hair they do each other’s 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Good lord....where did Henry have to sleep, in his own dog box like a normal animal??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.