Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to be on one today with Instagram. duck sake why can she not just spend the time with her family. Suppose she will have to get ready for all the swipe ups and gifted tit as soon as she's home what with this new kitchen. This holiday will change absolutely nothing about her. It's all just for show to keep the sheep interested and the money rolling in

Reactions: 7
Why do they need to do a big speech about how much they love each other all over the internet...when they are sat next to each other!! Can you imagine sat having breakfast on your phone ignoring your other half whilst writing a speech about how much they mean everything to you 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Jamie’s wearing the same tracksuit again. 2 days on the trot now. I wonder why she had such big suitcases when the only person who seems to have a change of clothes is Ronnie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe she’s trying to bore everyone to tears so they forget about the kitchen. I wonder how she’s gonna spin that when she gets back.
Is it sad that I literally cannot wait! No wonder she couldn’t sleep last night. She’s shitting a brick trying to work out how to get it back on track. She knows any wrong move will be spotted a mile off on here!
Why oh why didn’t she just say “ I want a new kitchen. I got a new kitchen”. The stress of the lies must be horrific. No wonder she’s anxious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘I love these gold coins guyzzzz, they match all the other gold coins I have in the bank guyzzzzz’

A73498FC-4564-433D-B807-7999CA94765E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Dear God how is she making Disneyland seem so boring 😆.

We are going back this year and I can't wait but she is almost making me think what have I done 😂

Have they even gone beyond main Street yet ?!?
Was just thinking that, I’m nodding off watching her pan the shops in her stories! It’s gonna be a long week unless her niece and mom are gonna join her for half term 👀.....

Reactions: 5
Is it sad that I literally cannot wait! No wonder she couldn’t sleep last night. She’s shitting a brick trying to work out how to get it back on track. She knows any wrong move will be spotted a mile off on here!
Why oh why didn’t she just say “ I want a new kitchen. I got a new kitchen”. The stress of the lies must be horrific. No wonder she’s anxious 🙄
I literally can’t wait either. She made out that she would be updating people about the wall and about where her cupboards are going while she was away but she hasn’t mentioned it once. She hasn’t even mentioned how anxious she is about the work going on while she’s not there. Having a kitchen done is a nightmare especially with kids but I wouldn’t want to be away while it was going on coz the builders sometimes have questions or may have to make last minute changes. She must really trust her dads judgment... or the kitchen is already done

• Heart
Reactions: 15
@Squarehole Totally agree! I don’t know about the rest of you but this holiday we’ve “all gone on too” is really boring so far! 2 rides, a bit of shopping, a creme caramel and some Ella’s pouches for supper. No wine!!!! I think I want to go home now please. Most rubbishest* holiday ever!!
At least we have the big kitchen reveal to look forward to! 🤗

*totally a real word 😉
Does she not drink? I always think this about her, you never see her settling down in a Friday with a bottle of wine! Says more about me than it does her as I can’t imagine life without it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I literally can’t wait either. She made out that she would be updating people about the wall and about where her cupboards are going while she was away but she hasn’t mentioned it once. She hasn’t even mentioned how anxious she is about the work going on while she’s not there. Having a kitchen done is a nightmare especially with kids but I wouldn’t want to be away while it was going on coz the builders sometimes have questions or may have to make last minute changes. She must really trust her dads judgment... or the kitchen is already done
Well we know (thanks to @Boobelle) that there doesn’t appear to be a lot of work going on over there so hmmmmm 🤔

Reactions: 6
Does she not drink? I always think this about her, you never see her settling down in a Friday with a bottle of wine! Says more about me than it does her as I can’t imagine life without it 😂
It’s been said on previous threads that jcloth had a drinking problem so maybe she doesn’t drink as he’s t total..... but also I’m sure I’ve seen her get silly with a WKD and make a complete tit of herself before now so I think she does occasionally 🤷🏼‍♀️.......

Reactions: 7
Totally sick of this holiday already. I’m unwell and at work because I don’t get paid sick.
And I’m so tired of hearing how bleeping magical it all is.
Kinda hope it pisses it down 🤭

Reactions: 12
Well we know (thanks to @Boobelle) that there doesn’t appear to be a lot of work going on over there so hmmmmm 🤔
Interesting. When we had our kitchen done we had so much rubbish piled up at the side of the house. Plus the builders van was there every day. If they are knocking down the wall their would at least be a skip 🤔🤔

Reactions: 8
It’s been said on previous threads that jcloth had a drinking problem so maybe she doesn’t drink as he’s t total..... but also I’m sure I’ve seen her get silly with a WKD and make a complete tit of herself before now so I think she does occasionally 🤷🏼‍♀️.......
Screenshot_20200214_111245_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20200214_111236_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.