Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re: the whole DLP trip, the one thing I must say is it's great to see how happy Ronnie looks. He really seems to be enjoying it and taking everything in, all the colours, sights and sounds.
I hope she realises this and takes him out more when they get back, and I don't just mean 'out' to B&M and PoundsHtretcher.

Reactions: 28
What is the matter with these people. They all need to give their head a serious wobble 🤦‍♀️
I hardly comment on my friends stuff.. to go out my way to comment on an account from people you dont know AND actually cry???? Wtf???? Tapped!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Center parcs will definitely be next, when she is ‘putting a hole in the wall’ of her bedroom, just in time for rrrrronnies first birthday

Can just see it now....The Birthday cake made out of Ella’s Kitchen 🤣
Yep!!! Any bet.... We are going to Centre Parcs and in that time we decided to have another extension so Ronnie has his own big bathroom... Conviniently when it’s his first birthday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Awww - little Ronnie is loving life in colour. Hopefully, this holiday has shown Sophie that that little boy needs more in his life than a grey box and they will start to live life properly.
Get rid of the pouches now Soph, let him try the buffet

The lack of swipe ups and pointy finger is sooo refreshing. Can they stay at Disney for ever 😂
This is all prob part of the plan. Instructed by gleam to do something family orientated, show a diffrent side of themselves to rebrand.

Can’t help but be cynical with her

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Well this is strange ,never in a million years did I think I'd get so much fun from a fat dogs dick 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This just popped up on my timeline.. never laughed so much. Nice to see Soph and Jamie having a cuddle on Valentine’s Day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 83855
Winner of the best quote of the day!! 😍
They fell for that one... hook, line and "sinkher" cue the big mistake post again tonight!!🤣🤣🤣

But Mrs Hinch doesn’t support you? 😂😂
Plus neither of you are queens
She is far too busy getting 3 million away with the disney 'fairy' hinchers to support her and Jamie!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Dear God how is she making Disneyland seem so boring 😆.

We are going back this year and I can't wait but she is almost making me think what have I done 😂

Have they even gone beyond main Street yet ?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I asked soaph to post a pic with pinocchio on here yesterday!!!

Hi there Hinch

Totally obvious you read here

• Haha
@Squarehole Totally agree! I don’t know about the rest of you but this holiday we’ve “all gone on too” is really boring so far! 2 rides, a bit of shopping, a creme caramel and some Ella’s pouches for supper. No wine!!!! I think I want to go home now please. Most rubbishest* holiday ever!!
At least we have the big kitchen reveal to look forward to! 🤗

*totally a real word 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We all know Hinch does my nut in with her consumerism BUT I will say, it is lovely to see little Ronnie at Disneyland enjoying himself <3 His little giggle at Goofy yesterday made my heart melt.

Reactions: 15
@Squarehole Totally agree! I don’t know about the rest of you but this holiday we’ve “all gone on too” is really boring so far! 2 rides, a bit of shopping, a creme caramel and some Ella’s pouches for supper. No wine!!!! I think I want to go home now please. Most rubbishest* holiday ever!!
At least we have the big kitchen reveal to look forward to! 🤗

*totally a real word 😉
Maybe she’s trying to bore everyone to tears so they forget about the kitchen. I wonder how she’s gonna spin that when she gets back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.