Mrs Hinch #109 A trip to Disney with the fam still isn’t enough to keep Grinch off the Gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really wish it was after 5(ish) so we could play shots bingo every time she mentions “magical”. duck me we’d be wankered by 5.15! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see lardsnomes has been trained to chop the cushion 🤣
The cat's just looked at me terrified because I literally roared laughing when I read that 😂😂😂

Kinda wish I was in Disney with a dippy egg and some flowers... Flowers that I then had to bring home on the eurostar, after displaying in the hotel room which I am not in most of the day because I am on holiday, WTF Jamie?!
First thing I thought. Absolutely pointless buying those flowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing says Happy Valentine's Day quite like Henry's knob! Bloody hell fire!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Back in magic Kingdom for the 3rd day now. Get yourself to Walt Disney Studio. There is so much more interaction there. My daughter loved the Disney Junior show and my son loved the cars Stunt show
Even on holiday she has to do the same thing every day.

You're in Paris!! Go see the Eiffel tower at least!

Reactions: 8
But Mrs hinch doesn’t even follow this person 🧐🤔
And yet she’s liked a lot of her posts. Wouldn’t have thought it would go with her squeaky clean image at all. Very strange thing to take the time to re post on Valentine’s Day whilst in the most magical place

Reactions: 12
Even on holiday she has to do the same thing every day.

You're in Paris!! Go see the Eiffel tower at least!
The thing is Disneyland isn’t actually in Paris. She’s still about an hour away from Paris. When we went we didn’t bother go onto Paris coz it’s a bit of an arse ache to do so on a train with a buggy. But we did go to val d’europe which is about 2 or 3 stops away on the train and they have a sea life centre there which my little ones loved. It was actually nice to have a break away from that Disney parks.

Reactions: 9
01FD130D-E002-4BAA-B257-33A32EB98FDC.jpeg

Because nothing says “I love you” more than a cleaning pad 🙄🙄🙄
(I keep going down rabbit holes in these tagged photos! It’s like watching some crazy social experiment in action!)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I'll save you from the Mariah Carey power ballad.

No mention of what she organised for Jamie, or is Valentines a one way transaction for the Hinchliffes.

Me and the hubster did the same as we have for the last 29 years - bugger all 😂
My mum said never mix red and white flowers!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This just popped up on my timeline.. never laughed so much. Nice to see Soph and Jamie having a cuddle on Valentine’s Day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

0C01370F-D246-4E71-BCEC-4A52160CDB93.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
I wonder if she brought a couple of those tracksuits with her and it's the same idea as keeping her nails the same colour- so she can share some pre recorded stuff too

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A slight tangent for discussion here.. I know what people think about MN but more and more there are threads popping up where people are asking how to make their houses smell nice. They then get a list of all Grinch's tips, zoflora, tumbler dryer sheets, wax melts etc from people who I presume are hinchers.

Anyone think this could be done on purpose?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.