Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually hated DLP . . and the Orlando 1! So crack on Soph . . Itd be the last place I'd have wanted to spend my 30th birthday
I don’t hate them as I’ve never been but it would only appeal if I was taking my great nieces but they are all too young. I’m not anti Disney but the falseness of the ‘magic’ grates on me . Had I been hinch I’d have chosen a family cruise in the Caribbean with all phones set to cameras only .

Reactions: 5
I’m not a hincher I can’t stand the woman click my name you’ll see all my previous comments I’ve simply had an opinion/observation and voiced it, she’s took her child to Disney land IN MY OPINION I can’t get my head round whats bad about this
you’re telling everyone you’re going to cut and paste them criticising things she does and saying people give tattle a bad name - if you don’t like what they say scroll on by but we aren’t here to kiss her ass.

I’m not a hincher I can’t stand the woman click my name you’ll see all my previous comments I’ve simply had an opinion/observation and voiced it, she’s took her child to Disney land IN MY OPINION I can’t get my head round whats bad about this 🤷🏻‍♀️

And I’ll say it again my issue was with the people saying her niece going to swimming lessons was weird but then slating her for not taking her niece now? You’ve already Said you didn’t comment on that so I don’t know why you getting so mad about it it’s only my opinion hun 🙄

AND before you mention term time I have 2 children school age and I’ve only been told today they are off next week so I wouldn’t expect someone with a non school age child to know anything about term time
I think it’s reasonable to assume when term time is it usually falls around the week after Valentine’s Day.... but I don’t Care I’m here to talk about hinch not kiss her ass and defend her hun: if you read the past few threads you’ll see the issues we take with them going on holiday. Many have said Ronnie is super cute and smiley.

Reactions: 5
you’re telling everyone you’re going to cut and paste them criticising things she does and saying people give tattle a bad name - if you don’t like what they say scroll on by but we aren’t here to

I have read the threads I not threatening anything at all I’m not kissing her ass I’m simply saying IN MY OPINION slating a woman for NOT taking her niece out of school for a holiday is what gives tattle a bad name...calm down hun it’s only a difference of opinion not the end of the world

I think it’s reasonable to assume when term time is it usually falls around the week after Valentine’s Day.... but I don’t Care I’m here to talk about hinch not kiss her ass and defend her hun: if you read the past few threads you’ll see the issues we take with them going on holiday. Many have said Ronnie is super cute and smiley.

Shouting? I’m typing on my phone....laughing my head off at how irate your getting...honestly hun just make a cuppa and chill out
you’ve made threats to cut and paste people’s comments by way of exposing them.we’re here to expose hinch not each other.
Using caps lock to emphasise what you’re writing is a way of shouting to make clear what you’re saying, chill babe. Stop replying to me this threads about hinch not you or I.

Reactions: 8
Been busy today and these threads fly by 😆 but I don’t actually dislike her much right now. No swipe ups 👌 no wanking off taps 👌 no shady non disclosures 👌 no fatty spoilt dog 👌 no bleeping Gretal 👌 It’s almost like she’s being an actual human being not a fake nasty selling machine.
I know she will make up for it once she’s home and starts on about the hole in the wall to a brand spanning new kitchen BS but at the moment she’s being pretty average 😆

I still can’t stand over the top Disney music over stories though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Been busy today and these threads fly by 😆 but I don’t actually dislike her much right now. No swipe ups 👌 no wanking off taps 👌 no shady non disclosures 👌 no fatty spoilt dog 👌 no bleeping Gretal 👌 It’s almost like she’s being an actual human being not a fake nasty selling machine.
I know she will make up for it once she’s home and starts on about the hole in the wall to a brand spanning new kitchen BS but at the moment she’s being pretty average 😆

I still can’t stand over the top Disney music over stories though 😂
yes!!!!!!!!! How long do we think it will last 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
you’ve made threats to cut and paste people’s comments by way of exposing them.we’re here to expose hinch not each other.
Using caps lock to emphasise what you’re writing is a way of shouting to make clear what you’re saying, chill babe. Stop replying to me this threads about hinch not you or I.
Using caps lock to emphasise what you’re writing is a way of shouting to make clear what you’re saying, chill babe. Stop replying to me this threads about hinch not you

It wasn’t a threat? I was told to read the threads I was simply saying I can prove my point? How is that a threat? Look am not arguing with you...i just voiced my opinion which is different to yours...no need for an argument it’s just a difference of opinion that’s all

I would say its a cast member, she's having a VIP tour - not cheap but hey she can afford it.
She is either pre recording her stories or she's a skanky witch from not changing her clothes.
Or she didn't take into account just how cold and wet it would be and this is only warm outfit she really has. She probably has packed fashionable, but cheap thin, lounge sets and ebay dresses and realised she's freezing in them so having to recycle the fluffy warm tracky.

Reactions: 15
Walked through city hall, this is where the guest services are there is literally nothing in there that’s fun to see 😂
71465B90-84D7-4514-BF41-6420505E2ADA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s NOT inside City Hall hun. That’s the arcades that run parallel to Main St.

Bellend.

Get your VIP guide to write it down for you 🙄🙄

Walked through city hall, this is where the guest services are there is literally nothing in there that’s fun to see 😂
View attachment 83552
exactly what I’ve wrote too lol. City Hall is basically customer services and where we get the green passes for our kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but I am bleeping laughing my ass off at this. Labirynth. It’s nothing even to do with the David Bowie film you bimbo, it literally means it’s a maze 😂😂😂😂😂
C6DAE311-69BD-4745-80F0-96388CCC20CE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46
What iv learnt from hinch and this holiday is that she is beyond boring when she isn't behind her grey house and cleaning products! This woman has nothing I'm envious of.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.