Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m surprised she not at the fancy restaurant having lunch with the princesses. But if it isn’t gifted she probably wouldn’t pay for it. Me and my little girl did it last year and it was amazing we also had breakfast with the characters.
No need ....she's the biggest Princess of them all

Reactions: 1
You know what? I think it’s actually genuinely sad. Sad that a grown woman the same age as me is that insecure that she needs validation from strangers for everything she does. I don’t think I’ve ever seen that level of insecurity on a grown adult to this extent. One day when people get bored/see through her and the follower numbers start to drop (which they will) it’ll make her even more insecure. Sophie if you’re reading this, you’re never gonna be happy by buying things and seeking validation, true happiness comes from within!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha same! I put it in proper sentences though like “mummas changing your nappy” or “mummas getting your milk” I hate how she randomly says mumma where it doesn’t belong 😂 “porridge chops mumma” it makes no sense 😭😭😂
I do this aswell!

Just like when she says DUZ HAZ FOOTZ HANDSOMES.

I mean wtf does that mean?!

Yes mum I have got a foot, shut the duck up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely when he is older...dont be jealous, a little friendly advice....most people can only afford to do this once whilst children are young, choose the right moment, I took my three (ages 4, 7 and 8) to Disneyworld in Florida, it didnt cost me a fortune my brother is American and I went for Christmas (we only went once) cheapest time to fly and still had temperatures of late 70's early 80's everyday.
My children are now in their 20's and I have asked them what they remember of Disneyworld and they said...."uncle had an amazing swimming pool and his house was right on the beach also....his dog was lovely!!
I dont mind the memories of Micky mouse and the rides have gone ( the 4 year old hated the rides though) I enjoyed our time there and the memories and the photos I have are precious but children sometimes like different things than we expect them to. 🥰
Oh yes it would definitely be a one time thing for us and we’d be saving for a long while. Not a no-expense-spared trip like our relatable Soph! ;)

My lad is only six months old though so I’ve got a few years to prepare haha. Bless them, at least they still have lovely memories of it even if they weren’t Disney-related. :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hinch reminds me of Cheryl Hole from drag race UK, one day I noticed it and now I can’t unsee it!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamie’s buying 3 pairs of Minnie ears, sister and niece must be “surprising them” later
I'm so surprised that she hasn't brought her niece. In fact I find it quite sad especially that money wouldn't have been an option. I'm sure her niece would have been thrilled to be going with them. I have always been close to my niece, we did everything together & when I started having my children I included her in everything I possibly could. She is 22 now & still comes to all my son's birthdays & any other occasions, in fact we don't even need occasions to be together. I hope her niece does turn up but find it sad that it wasn't one of Sophie's 1st thoughts to include her

Reactions: 6
Is anyone else tit loads of DLP sponsored stories between normal ones

Reactions: 3
I'm so surprised that she hasn't brought her niece. In fact I find it quite sad especially that money wouldn't have been an option. I'm sure her niece would have been thrilled to be going with them. I have always been close to my niece, we did everything together & when I started having my children I included her in everything I possibly could. She is 22 now & still comes to all my son's birthdays & any other occasions, in fact we don't even need occasions to be together. I hope her niece does turn up but find it sad that it wasn't one of Sophie's 1st thoughts to include her
would the niece be in school this week or when is half term break in their area? They all should have went together over the half term break and included her at least she then could of had more of the experience

Reactions: 5
I think she will definately turn up, but could still be at school at moment, they may not have broken up yet. I can’t see her spending her 30th with just the 3 of them, there’s something bigger planned I’m sure for her actual Birthday.

Reactions: 12
Poor little niece is probably so upset she idolises aunt soph the book report she done on her and soph can’t even take her with her on the train fs

Reactions: 7
Those stick men car stickers always worry me; why not tell strangers how many kids you have, what gender they are and, in some cases, what their names are?

They are good in the event of an accident though, can give a better idea of who/how many people are in the car.

Reactions: 2
This is not their first holiday as a family 🤔 What about the one long holiday they had swanning around in posh holiday cottages and cabins when Ronnie was first born. She had to pack for that as most was a distance away. The cabin was only round the corner but the cottages were Suffolk etc. She would have had to pack for a baby then and it would have been when she was a very new Mum, at least now she has more of an idea what to pack and his needs.
She doesn't, her sister does 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.