Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a nosey through that woman's Insta who posted the pic of Ronnie. Jesus wept, she's batshit crazy 🤣 so much of Hinch on there.

Also, she's genuinely cross that the product Hinch was flogging went up in price, like they're exploiting Hinch somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️ THEYRE ALL EXPLOITING YOU AND SHE TAKES A BIG CUT. I'm in a proper rage this morning over #BelleGate 🤣🤣
I don’t want to be mean about her coz I don’t know her but she seems like she a few cakes short of a tea party. I think hinch attracts people like that coz they may not have any friends in real life and hinch makes them feel like she’s their friend. That’s why they feel comfortable posting pictures of her and her child. No normal person would do that.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
My son is there with his girlfriend. I've told him if he sees her he has to ask her about the kitchen. He is one of those kids who doesn't give a hairy shite who he upsets so he will go in!! Told him I need pics of the buggy. Who shes with. ALL OF IT!!
I think he needs to approach her and say “would you mind taking a photo?”
Then when she starts preening herself to be ‘papped’ hand her the phone to take their photo for them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I don’t want to be mean about her coz I don’t know her but she seems like she a few cakes short of a tea party. I think hinch attracts people like that coz they may not have any friends in real life and hinch makes them feel like she’s their friend. That’s why they feel comfortable posting pictures of her and her child. No normal person would do that.
I just had a look too. This woman is married with a child! She has a life of her own but is OBSESSED with Grinch. That’s rather terrifying. Wouldn’t surprise me if she isn’t begging her husband for a last minute weekend away to DLP. Be very afraid Zoph!! 😱😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Why can she not just have a break from Insta and enjoy what should be quality time with her family. Yes by all means take pictures but having her phone out just to do stories for her sheep says it all really. She obviously feels if she does take a break that her engagement will go down but why should that matter. duck sake her family should be her priority
My husband would go ballistic if I had my phone out! When we go out I leave my phone at home and I’d probably do the same if I went on holiday!

I think he needs to approach her and say “would you mind taking a photo?”
Then when she starts preening herself to be ‘papped’ hand her the phone to take their photo for them 😂
I’ve just spat coffee everywhere 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know I’m late but oh my god I can’t deal with the dramatics! I’m sure the truth is she isn’t maternal at all and she’s trying to force it into our heads that she is because OMG is Ronnie okaY!? I’ve dreSsed him nice and WARM but is he WARM!?!? I’ve fed him and he’s content BUT IS HE HUNGRY!? Is he SAFE with me and Jamie!?!? I mean should you really be having children if you can’t trust yourself to meet your babies needs. 😂 she really needs the validation that she’s a good mother doesn’t she...
Plus if you are so anxious.....dont share your baby with the world?
Seriously most new mums get anxious at some point, its completely natural to worry about caring for this little person and most new mums need a little advice or help but ask your mum (and dont publish her reply) ask a friend who's done it before or your sister...but do not make your baby an Instagram tool?

Reactions: 13
I see Jdog is trackied up again today ..bork!

How tight😨!!
She probably likes to see his meat n 2veg in it,cos let's face it....that's the only bleeping veg and meat she sees
Not true, she sees lardsnomes'. We all see lardsnomes' 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Plus if you are so anxious.....dont share your baby with the world?
Seriously most new mums get anxious at some point, its completely natural to worry about caring for this little person and most new mums need a little advice or help but ask your mum (and dont publish her reply) ask a friend who's done it before or your sister...but do not make your baby an Instagram tool?
Well said. There’s a massive difference between feeling anxious and having real anxiety. She does not have anxiety.

Reactions: 14
Just had a nosey through that woman's Insta who posted the pic of Ronnie. Jesus wept, she's batshit crazy 🤣 so much of Hinch on there.

Also, she's genuinely cross that the product Hinch was flogging went up in price, like they're exploiting Hinch somehow 🤷🏻‍♀️ THEYRE ALL EXPLOITING YOU AND SHE TAKES A BIG CUT. I'm in a proper rage this morning over #BelleGate 🤣🤣
Heavens...there are products like that out there...the world is going mad??

Nah that's not right is it... I wouldn't like that at all.. strangers posting pics of my kids??? Are they ok? Why would you do that sad fuckers
It's not anxious she should be feeling its absolutely TERRIFIED!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s her own fault about people posting Ronnie. Putting photographs of children on a social media platform is insane and presents major child protective issues. It’s easier than ever for photographs of children to get into the wrong hands and she’s posting pictures of him in the bath etc. We had some good training at work around this and we talked about how you should only post photos online that you’d display on your mantelpiece. Mind you does she even still have her fireplace or was that just for her Christmas stockings

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.