Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be pissed off at that though... that person acted just as fake as the grinch!
Of course you’d be annoyed...but from her reaction I think it was a life lesson she needed to learn. Not everyone will like you, even if you do something for them, and that is their right. Not saying this lady was right to shove it back in her face, but not everyone is an adoring fan or can be bought and this incident definitely showed a massive change in how she dealt with these ‘trolls’.

Reactions: 8
She didn't put gifted on those hats. Ronnie's was definitely gifted, so I would assume her one was as well, but why not share it when she first showed his? Unless the company sent it on after she received & shared Ronnie's. She probably DM'd saying "Thanks so much for my Ron Ron Bless Him's hat! We are off to Disney next week to celebrate my big birthday so it will be perfect for keeping him warm. A shame you don't do adult ones....or maybe you do?!?! It would have been great to be #twinningforthegram with my boy in front of the castle. If it turns out you did do adult sizes, I wouldn't want you to think that is me hinting for a gift or anything, because I'd love to pay for it because I love supporting small businesses. However if you did want to happen to gift me not (not that I expect it) please just send to the same address you sent Ronnie's to. ATB. Mrs Hinch xxx p.s. I really hope I've made it clear that I don't expect it to be gifted but I equally would never turn a gift down if you felt that's what you wanted to do, out of the kindness of my heart"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
And maybe a PPS of "Oh, and when I say it's my big birthday, I mean it's my 30th 🙊 Not a huge deal but definitely gift worthy...no pressure...just from my friends and family I mean hehe! My head circumference is 56cm, if you were after any random Hinch facts."

Reactions: 12
Come on Hinch.....
Have a pic with pinocchio and prove to us tattlers that you read here!!!

Hi soaff 👋

Got a great picture of them on the eurostar the other day 😆
downloadfile.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Did Grinch think Eurodisney was a concentration camp? " will Ronnie be warm? Will Ronnie be safe? What will Ronnie be like when he's inside? "
Then the relief " he's warm, he's safe, he's ok guyyzzz"
He looks happier than he's looked in ages to be honest! So much for him to see outside of Greystoke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Did Grinch think Eurodisney was a concentration camp? " will Ronnie be warm? Will Ronnie be safe? What will Ronnie be like when he's inside? "
Then the relief " he's warm, he's safe, he's ok guyyzzz"
He looks happier than he's looked in ages to be honest! So much for him to see outside of Greystoke!
Ronnie's probably spend longer sitting in the trolley whilst she prowls around Wilco than he did on the train 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I really thought nothing of Mrs H showing Ronnie so much on her stories until that lady reposted a pic of him to her own page, very disturbing when you think of all the weirdos out there!!

Reactions: 36
Money really can't buy you style. What the duck is this get up? 🤣🤣

Honestly, how can one person look so different in every photo?!
Every time I see you pop up I CREASE UP. Your profile pic and the name. I die :)

• Haha
This ladies profile is nearly all about hinch!! Would I duck want anyone else especially a stranger on the internet posting pictures of my kids on their own social media!!
I find them ones the hardest to take because it’s scary and worrying.
That would make me feel anxious!

Reactions: 14
God what a bleeping BELLEND

I got a 4 hour train with my 2 week old baby 5 years ago and we've been doing it once a month or so ever since. duck off.

Oh mai gohd hao duz I do it everyfink is so woryin

Also Soph you look like a tit
Hoa duz you duz it, hun. You are seriusy SO insparatonal babes. OMG. Speshally all that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would walk past that woman having no clue it was Hinch...looks nothing like her IG
Maybe that's why they've got their names plastered all over their clothing. So people can recognise them and "fangirl" 🙄

• Sick
My family went to DLP with Daniela Westbrook (going back to 2000/2001) she is more well known than hinch and we literally had no security. She had a few people stop and ask for he autograph/ pictures but everyone is more into being at actual Disney than who else is there!
I went in 2018 and we met Wayne Rooney with Colleen and the boys, zero security what so ever with them. They were mixed with public with no ropes around them, nice lovely people, happy to have a chat and picture with whoever approached them. And they both well known more than her.

Reactions: 21
Of course you’d be annoyed...but from her reaction I think it was a life lesson she needed to learn. Not everyone will like you, even if you do something for them, and that is their right. Not saying this lady was right to shove it back in her face, but not everyone is an adoring fan or can be bought and this incident definitely showed a massive change in how she dealt with these ‘trolls’.
I don’t believe it happened. Just another deflection lie that was. All the hinchers went looking for the comment and no one could find it. Including us

Why is she feeling him in their bedroom? Whys he not down for breakfast I'm sure they have toast, fruit, scrambled eggs etc for him to snack on. This would of been a great chance for her to let him have new foods without her having to make them. Is there even microwaves in the bedrooms?

Chair looks dirty too

Reactions: 22
It could have changed a lot since we went but the breakfast buffet in the pink hotel (assuming that's where they are) was brilliant with loads of choices that were ideal for little ones. And the characters came round to the tables as you ate - one of the perks of the extra cost - rather than having to book a character meet & greet thing.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.