Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic, but I've fallen down the rabbit hole of looking at her tagged pictures. How many people have Instagram's of their identical grey homes?! I just don't understand this. Not even just posts, but whole Instagram's with 1000s of followers filled with grey.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Money really can't buy you style. What the duck is this get up? 🤣🤣

Honestly, how can one person look so different in every photo?!
I seriously can not handle those trousers tucked into her boots like that.
That picture of her yesterday In the tracksuit looking all Barbie doll just shows how heavily edited her photos are.

im so glad to see Ronnie enjoying himself though.

Reactions: 9
Bless little Ronnie he literally only smiles at his mum when she makes silly noises he never just looks at her and smiles coz as soon as he turns away or she stops he literally stops smiling. You can see it on the story she posted with them on Its A Small world ride.
All he sees is her phone taking pictures or recoding him so he probably thinks her head is a square funny black thing!!! The sad thing is when he grows up he is going to think it is normal to behave this way and record everything 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's bad enough she is wearing a tracksuit, let alone a white one 😂😂😂

She is something else!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She really is the most basic of witches isn't she. It's amazing really.

Goan raand disnee laynd wiv my baybee. amazin. majickul.

Almost a caricature of a person.. And yet.. Somehow real. Fascinating.
Don't say basic witches guide, I think Styled by Susie has trademarked that, I know she's not a hinch fan she’s friend with the lovely Gem.

Reactions: 1
Ooh the “Chanel” boots are back... teamed with a tracksuit?!
I love Chanel I have a Chanel alter in my house (I did study fashion) but Karl and Coco will be turning in their grave at this chav wearing Chanel. I hope they are fake!!! I am going to say a little pray and light a candle on the altar (by the way the altar is a book shelf with all my Chanel books and a sparkly pair of boots that I can’t walk in on. I’m not a complete fruit loop) 😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My family went to DLP with Daniela Westbrook (going back to 2000/2001) she is more well known than hinch and we literally had no security. She had a few people stop and ask for he autograph/ pictures but everyone is more into being at actual Disney than who else is there!

Reactions: 12
Another one
To the person who mentioned her pram. That is defo not the one she was advertising 2 days ago, the one she advertised was the one you can put up and down with one hand it’s a black one(I’ve seen it before from a client of mine) this is her everyday full sized pram xxx

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.