Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, I’m shocked she’s getting stopped for photos every five minutes on a family holiday. I know she put herself in the public sphere but I’d get annoyed with that very quickly..
Too be fair it only seems like she’s had 3 or 4 which isn’t that much due to the size of the place and the amount of people who are there. I also bet she encouraging the photos too. So she can be like I go all the way to France and see my hinchers 🤢🤢 and look how’s she commenting on all the pictures. She must get tagged in 100’s of pitchers and hour but she can find those 4 pictures and comment on them? The pictures will soon stop.

Reactions: 1
Disney paris stinks of smoke? Not anytime I've ever been.
She looks like shes having a great time, who doesnt when they go there? It's a fab place for all ages.
I wonder will she fall into the rabbit hole of all the disney kitchen stuff, shes bound to bring back a plate or two or at least a pair of Mickey hands oven gloves.

Do they do them in grey ? 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Money really can't buy you style. What the duck is this get up? 🤣🤣

Honestly, how can one person look so different in every photo?!
God what a bleeping BELLEND

I got a 4 hour train with my 2 week old baby 5 years ago and we've been doing it once a month or so ever since. duck off.

Oh mai gohd hao duz I do it everyfink is so woryin

Also Soph you look like a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My son is there with his girlfriend. I've told him if he sees her he has to ask her about the kitchen. He is one of those kids who doesn't give a hairy shite who he upsets so he will go in!! Told him I need pics of the buggy. Who shes with. ALL OF IT!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
Bless little Ronnie he literally only smiles at his mum when she makes silly noises he never just looks at her and smiles coz as soon as he turns away or she stops he literally stops smiling. You can see it on the story she posted with them on Its A Small world ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
God she’s an hole but Ronnie is such a gorgeous boy! His little face is adorable.

PS. I still hate Hinch and think she’s a knob!

Reactions: 11
OMG Disneylancd Paris. Well shiver my timbers. Am I surprised? No I don't give a damn. Take your child to feckng anywhere great. Make a song and dance about it f*** off. Been there done that get in line.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m soooo baffled as to how she gets tagged in hundreds of photos every day, multiple an hour but she still manages to find all the ones of people with her at Disney and reply to them individually but ignores all her other fans on a regular basis. Baffling

Reactions: 17
Why is she saying ‘I’ve got this. We’ve got this’ She’s on holiday. What’s so challenging and difficult 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Her marketing bods must be doing this. Controlling the comments etc whilst she is away. No way she’d be on her phone 100% like that surely ???
Doesn’t her sister moderate the hinch fb group? Odds on it's her list maker extraordinaire who’s posting those comments rather than hinch herself

Reactions: 7
My son is there with his girlfriend. I've told him if he sees her he has to ask her about the kitchen. He is one of those kids who doesn't give a hairy shite who he upsets so he will go in!! Told him I need pics of the buggy. Who shes with. ALL OF IT!!
Love that! I’m here for that sort of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is getting silly now, has Jamie hired fake hinchers for her 30th and had them planted round the park so she feels like a celeb? 😂
Seriously I agree like wtf?! When I went the place is so big and busy I wasn’t even looking at other people just concentrating on my child and where to keep the pram when we went on rides. I know I’m not insta famous but everyone was in their own little bubble. I don’t get how everyone is spotting her

Reactions: 10
Money really can't buy you style. What the duck is this get up? 🤣🤣

Honestly, how can one person look so different in every photo?!
They look superimposed on that photo why is everything so weird about her account?!

Edited to add the texture is all off too, her teddy bear coat looks flat and the background is blurred. Surely she’s not on holiday with her baby at DLP and is ridiculously photoshopping her stories, is she?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.