Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she in a roped off area? I've never been so I don't know how it works but in each one she seems to be somewhere roped off? She looks like she's getting a bit miffed with taking photos with the normal folk
It’s for the parade. She’s probably waiting for it to start

Reactions: 5
perfect shot with her original pram lmfao she’s so embarrassing I don’t know what’s worse the fact she didn’t bring the new gifted travel perfect one or the fact that girl is genuinely star struck by hinch
She is literally the worse. People are running out to buy it coz she has it and she’s hasn’t even bothered to use it

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s on a family holiday and checking her tagged photos every few minutes and replying 🙄 she must refresh insta quicker than I refresh tattle 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.