Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh you know what seeing her little boys face light up on that ride and he genuinely is having a lovely time. I think good for them for not just dumping him off on her mum and pissing off somewhere hot on their own or dragging him on a long haul flight to NYC. Don’t get me wrong she is a massive twit and a greedy lying bastard and all her cheesey videos and Disney songs are really gonna get on my tits for the duration of their holiday but it’s always nice to see children happy and having fun.
I have to agree. He’s finally getting the stimulation he needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The awful extensions are back. Her natural just below shoulder length actually looked quite nice for the day or so that we saw it. Much more flattering. I think she needs to leave those extensions out once and for all 💇‍♀️
Did she have them in the day she was leaving ? I could have sworn she still had short hair ,or at least the day before

I have to agree. He’s finally getting the stimulation he needs.
Unfortunately for him it'll be back to grey albeit with a different view from behind the sofa

Reactions: 10
Looks like Ronnie is enjoying it but does he need his name written on his trousers? How silly letting strangers know your child’s name

Reactions: 14
Looks like Ronnie is enjoying it but does he need his name written on his trousers? How silly letting strangers know your child’s name
They already know everything else about him from his mamas insta! His fave foods (Ellas kitchen), his bath and bed routine, and every little detail about his appearance! Oh and his name! His full name 😂

Reactions: 10
I don't want to come home guyyyys!!! Good stay there!
She will def get sick of photos! 😂
Ronnie loves it, it's the most colour he has seen!

Reactions: 8
MIND. COMPLETELY. BLOWN. 🤯

Look at all them colours RonJonLongLegs!
He’s bloody lush. Shame about his Mum 😬🤣🙈
E6914EB9-AA96-4B9A-BE3D-4CF8056B86BE.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.