Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive not followed her this year - how come shes having a new kitchen when it was recently refurbished albeit with the sink join lol?

Reactions: 6
Do all 'hinchers' prematurely age? 🤔
Must be why I look so youthful-never cleaned properly in my life 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ronnie is adorable. His little face at seeing colour for the first time......so sweet!

• Haha
Reactions: 88
One thing I'll say is fair play it's her 30th and instead of jetting off to some hot country shes gone to Disney land in the cold to include her son... and look at his face. You cant slate that!.. at long last shes done something for him and he will enjoy every minute!....

Discovered the insta bit where tagged photos are tho ... sad bastards every living room is near identical to hers... really are sheep!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
One thing I'll say is fair play it's her 30th and instead of jetting off to some hot country shes gone to Disney land in the cold to include her son... and look at his face. You cant slate that!.. at long last shes done something for him and he will enjoy every minute!....

Discovered the insta bit where tagged photos are tho ... sad bastards every living room is near identical to hers... really are sheep!
I have to say I agree about how lovely it is to see the look on little Ronnie's face!
Though I cant hold in saying he's probably shocked by all the colour

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I have to say I agree about how lovely it is to see the look on little Ronnie's face!
Though I cant hold in saying he's probably shocked by all the colour
Deffo and if her sister and entourage turn up will spoil it a bit she should just spend family time with him without mommy doing all the work! ... BUT hope ronnie has a lovely time.

Reactions: 7

she still could have took him somewhere warm lolllll but yea he does look very cute watching all the colour and lights for the first time

Reactions: 6
As bad as it sounds that wee poor boy doesnt ever smile or have the cheeky jolly ness that 7 months olds have the cheeky smile or the grabbing for everything at this age is she not interacting with him like a parent should

Reactions: 10
She will hate Disneyland Paris, everywhere stinks of smoke. With any luck she’ll loose it, Fabreeze a French family and get a slap.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wtaf who called a whole new world song in Disneyland 😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hilarious! What would you do without us trolls Soph?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I much prefer Disneyland Paris from May onwards in the warmer summer weather anyway, bitterly cold in Winter in DLP! He might be happy on the inside rides and restaurants etc, but when he’s in the pram rambling around the park I doubt he’ll be that much of a happy camper at that age! With the money shes made from the swipe ups alone she should have took the family to Orlando instead, I doubt she would leave the money making machine for two weeks for that though! Wonder if she’ll ask them to clear the pool so they can have private swimming time like she did the other week at home! “I’ve got 3 million followers guyyyyyyz I can’t swim with the peasants” 🙄

Reactions: 9
As bad as it sounds that wee poor boy doesnt ever smile or have the cheeky jolly ness that 7 months olds have the cheeky smile or the grabbing for everything at this age is she not interacting with him like a parent should

I think its hard to judge that from the snippets we see, she clearly does dote on him. I'm not a fan of hers but from what I have seen I find her really loving towards him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hinch looks like Dawn Ward here from Housewives of Cheshire
I wonder if her hinch friend is a nutcase fan and followed her to DLP - despite Hinch’s awful efforts of keeping it top secret lol. I’d sleep with one eye open Zophie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.