Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm getting worried it's been five hours since her last story... this is most out of her usual gloating character 🤔
I wonder if it’s really been a stress for her, starting with Ronnie screaming for ages on the train. I almost wonder if I response to those messages to Ma Barker that sister has been despatched to rescue her?

Reactions: 7
Basically do not give a duck. Sorry not sorry. Have been castigated over on Emma Drews thread for being too intense - she has had weight loss surgery after calling me and so many others cretins for doing it let us not get there I don't want another warning from mods. Now we have Sophlora casting aside her anxiety and here she is in Disneyland Paris, well duck me. All I am going to post is we say at Tattle we call folks out. Bravo Well why do we not support folks who ask the hard questions? Yep I know I may be a gonna before morning. I wish I could just engage a bit but never going to happen. So bye bye.

Reactions: 5
She's so bloody predictable! 🙄 😂 She said never wants to come home - not even to cook pot noodles her #gifted kitchen? 😂 Stupid cow!
Give a few days and it will be I’ve had a great time guyzzzz but miss my handsomezzzz and can’t wait to see my hole in the wall 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m a massive Disney geek and watching her parade around there on the stories is just like nails down a black board for me. It’s sleeping beauty’s castle at least put ‘Once upon a dream’ on instead of Aladdin, and on ‘Its a small world‘ also pop the right song on you basic airhead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Some people are thick as pigshit. Why would she have security? Lol do they really believe this?

I dont blame her for having minnie mouse ears, are you even at disney if you dont have a pic with the ears on? I'm quite envious that shes there although I'm off to florida disney in march next year. You can bet your life I'll have mouse ears on every day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Ronnie's little eyes as he took it all in was adorable though! 😍

He did look like he was loving it, and in honesty at least she took the time to have pictures taken I wouldn't like to do that, but then I also wouldn't ever want to share my life like she does, so it comes with it

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.