Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks pretty in that photo but I am genuinely surprised that people manage to recognise her as she looks so different from the other photos she posts!

Reactions: 19
Also just read the comments and apparently her sister has surprised her? Not sure if that's been said on the last thread I cant keep up :ROFLMAO:
Well if true itโ€™s no surprise to us. So predictable. In fact I predicted it myself ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 12
Anyone that doesnโ€™t know her probably assumes sheโ€™s some kind of glamour girl from Essex or something ๐Ÿ˜† Not a lady that got known for bleaching a bog ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is that not her normal pram in the bottom left there? Not the new fancy pants joolz that was being advertised the other day?
I thought that! Itโ€™s probably been chucked up into the loft with the rest of her *gifted tit

Reactions: 9
Sis and niece there? We guessed right if so!
Babysitter right there forronnieblesshim!
Perfect babysitters while Soph and Jamie watch the illuminations and fireworks at 10pm. I bet Soph planned it all along - you cant expect Soph to look after a baby for a whole week without any additional help other than J ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 22
OK so Life with ivy coco is just back from DLP. Never thought anything of it so went back to watch her highlight and everything is #press trip. So good chance hinch is gifted and she's agreed for pics to be taken

• Wow
Reactions: 14
CHRIST! I only went to the shop and doctors and we're 4 pages into a new thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.