Mrs Hinch #108 Instant kitchen from Brad the lad, how's he so fast? Did Hinch DM his dad?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh ffs. Think of another word than magical. It gets totally overused around Christmas time. A chocolate isn’t magical. Piss off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The one thing I don’t get is why she’s going in ALL the shops I mean I know she can’t resist a barrrggg BUT all the shops are the same!! 🙄 you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.

Reactions: 7
I would like to say when I went to Disneyland Paris and cried when I saw Eeyore, like full on tears. Its tragic but he is genuinely my fave 😂😂😂😂😂
I’m just not like that 🤣🤣🤣 saw Belle when I was 14 in Florida, that was good, but Cinderella had caked on make up and loads of spots.

The one thing I don’t get is why she’s going in ALL the shops I mean I know she can’t resist a barrrggg BUT all the shops are the same!! 🙄 you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.
She’s actually buying stuff. It’s like a novelty 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone with severe anxiety she sure has draped herself over plenty of random strangers in the last 2 days. The Disney Magic must work miracles 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Does that magical chocolate taste like chocolate or does it taste like that chocolate tit that you might hang on your Xmas tree? Cause I will kick right off if I am ending my night eating crappy cheap chocolate!! I’m going to have to have a glass of wine cause so far my trip to Disney is CRAP. I think we should hold a tattle festival in that field on tit top lane 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine spending all that money in Paris, inc a guide she could of gone to florida!

I'm having withdrawals from not seeing her clawing at things 😔
Ohh it will be back very soon she has a new kitchen to organise and Disneyland goodies to prod and poke!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Simply the vest is proper punching isn’t he..? What does she get from being with him, always lurking in the background like a bad smell. Maybe that’s why she needs all that zoflora.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.