Mrs Hinch #107 She is a puppet not gonna lie, Tattle says jump Hinch asks how high?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Just a spoonful of 'trolling', helps the big fibs go down, in the most deceitful way!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
There’s a chance the Disney characters might scare the crap out of Ronnie 😆 usually love or hate them. TBH some still scare me now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs lol dishwasher tablet again 😂
What is with these mad cunts using things for jobs other than what they're intended for?! Unless you're sticking your crockery in the washing machine, why would you put a dishwasher tablet in there?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She still hasn’t properly told her crazy hinchers where she’s going. Bet they’re wetting themselves with excitement to find out where she is!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No sleep makes your lips & nails grow guysss...
She is such a twit, could have easily taken a photo looking at his gorgeous little face but nope more interested in looking ahead with full on pout. Miserable cow, you are on holiday

Reactions: 11
FE10F04F-BE99-41D5-9547-6D3D9BD87D06.png

Just popped up as an ad on my Facebook. She didn’t declare it as an ad or gifted?! Suppose she could have just bought them and the company jumped on it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why on earth is she going there?! She never understood E.T the first time she watched it so when it was on at Christmas she watched it again 😳 she’ll be even more confused with Disney 🤣. Surprised the niece isn’t with them, at least Ronnie would have some proper attention rather than than spending it with those chavs! Dreading seeing the posts of when she arrives home to all her 30th freebies and that’s after watching a week of this 💩. I’d put my head in the oven if I could but it’s electric 😂
Yeah you don’t want your hair to be looking like those Extensions do you? 🤣

They will be invisible builders so the papps cant see them ,our Soph probably got one of those Harry Potter capes for Christmas that makes it look like your invisible so she borrowed it to them 🤪
Yeah she got a cape. It was #ad#gifted from dumbledore himself at hogwarts. Big hinch fan x

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s pretty much untouchable. Not sure what it will take for these folk to see the real Mrs Hinch
I wouldn’t say untouchable. 3k followers in a day is pretty insane. It would be interesting to know how many of those followers are genuine. Slightly off topic but I’ve just watched a very interesting video about a YouTuber/instagram influencer called Zoella who is also managed by Gleam Futures. This agency is relentless and nearly broke this girls career due to poor advice and mismanagement. It’ll be interesting to see how it all plays out for Hinch seeing as she’s signed to them and doesn’t come across as the shiniest tool in the box

Reactions: 6
I’m sitting here thinking we will no doubt see a lot of DLP tags this year.... wonder how many hinchers will go so they can tag her and be where hinch was 🤔😂🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.