Mrs Hinch #107 She is a puppet not gonna lie, Tattle says jump Hinch asks how high?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt sorry for her for a nano second............
Oh no I didn't 🤣
It must be like having your savy grandparents on yr back.We always tell ours that we know everything.if nanny doesn't know grampy will and vice versa,same with lying-one of us will notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t say untouchable. 3k followers in a day is pretty insane. It would be interesting to know how many of those followers are genuine. Slightly off topic but I’ve just watched a very interesting video about a YouTuber/instagram influencer called Zoella who is also managed by Gleam Futures. This agency is relentless and nearly broke this girls career due to poor advice and mismanagement. It’ll be interesting to see how it all plays out for Hinch seeing as she’s signed to them and doesn’t come across as the shiniest tool in the box
I'd love to watch this! Can you post the link please?

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20200212-163019.png

Say what you like about Onslow (I didn't want to call him that but he is in a chavsuit) This clip is adorable. He clearly loves his son and has a lovely bond.

Reactions: 35
I bet her sister and niece are there too but will stay hidden off the camera.

Reactions: 13
New thread title suggestion...

24 hours to get to Disney, Ronnie’s grizzly, kitchen’s being fitted but is it gifted?

🐭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I bet her sister and niece are there too but will stay hidden off the camera.
I think so too. Even ma! Someone not long tweeted they’d seen Mrs hinch and co.
I’d actually love if they were and she got caught 😂 specially after all those “mum said” texes she felt the need to share 🙄

Reactions: 5
I only add these for a laugh so don't vote for me..
New Thread Suggestion: Booby's undercover,
Be grateful that I ain't yr muvver🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What? No builders? Hinch will be absolutely fuming that they’ve not turned up to start to kitchen wall!
The builders have legged it after all she's paid them in full with her money 🤣🤦‍♀️
Well played Brad 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.