Mrs Hinch #107 She is a puppet not gonna lie, Tattle says jump Hinch asks how high?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friends in Disney for her daughter's birthday, she comes back tomorrow night but until then I've got her on Hinch watch 🤣 she has no idea who she is but I sent her a pic of Bugboy as there's no point sending her one of the filter fairy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thank you lovely Tattlers for replying to my last post about Disney advice! 🤩 xx

The dibb is my go to for disneyworld ones. When are you wanting to go, month wise?
May is a great time to go
Sept is great too not too busy
Love December too, it’s colder but Christmas decs are amazing
April or May probably, do you mind if I message you please Woofer? X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is her obsession with empty fields?!

thread title suggestion, sticking with the Disney theme: 🎶A whole new world, a new fantastic field to view

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good boy RONNIE!!!!
Maybe he screamed cos he ain’t used to people and trains 🤔

Reactions: 11
What? No builders? Hinch will be absolutely fuming that they’ve not turned up to start to kitchen wall!
They will be invisible builders so the papps cant see them ,our Soph probably got one of those Harry Potter capes for Christmas that makes it look like your invisible so she borrowed it to them 🤪

Reactions: 6
That's strange. Maybe it's been done already and that was all pre recorded.
Of course it is!!
ALL precorded!!
No builders are gonna do that within 48hrs, plus her nails were all over the shop yesterday one minute they were fine then they needed doing again!

Reactions: 12
Please someone comment on her grid post saying there’s no builders or skip or anything ‘just to let her know’

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good boy RONNIE!!!!
Maybe he screamed cos he ain’t used to people and trains 🤔
Probably in shock. First time hes seen colour since hes been born 😬
Tbf he is looking abit happier. Starting to smile abit more.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please someone comment on her grid post saying there’s no builders or skip or anything ‘just to let her know’
Hahah yea, FYI hinch, we've looked through yer window and the kitchen is already done😆, how cool is that ....haven't they worked quick

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion:
It's Disney for our Princess Sophlora, I hope she remembered to pack the milk formula

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Are we there yet? It will be time to come home soon! I wonder if we will have a three day wind down of the journey home? Hmm is there a Disney song with "home" in the lyrics? I'm not a Disney fan so this is grating on me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The dibb is my go to for disneyworld ones. When are you wanting to go, month wise?
May is a great time to go
Sept is great too not too busy
Love December too, it’s colder but Christmas decs are amazing
I would love to go in December and see the Christmas decorations.
Thank you lovely Tattlers for replying to my last post about Disney advice! 🤩 xx

April or May probably, do you mind if I message you please Woofer? X
Our Easter April school break sometimes overlaps spring break so that always looks bad on the crowd calendars. I would say just expect it to be busy , even the low crowd days are busier than a UK theme park.so go with the expection it's going to be heaving then if you get there and it's not as busy as you imagine it's all good. Disney isn't really an issue with crowds and rides as you can book rides on the app before you even get there 😁😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.