Mrs Hinch #107 She is a puppet not gonna lie, Tattle says jump Hinch asks how high?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I want to know is how many followers she has lost due to this whole kitchen fiasco? Please tell me people are starting too see the light.

Reactions: 13
I'm so glad she posts videos of fields, i always forget what a field looks like! Thanks soph you weird specimen

What I want to know is how many followers she has lost due to this whole kitchen fiasco? Please tell me people are starting too see the light.
Her cult all believe she deserves it so i doubt it will change their opinion on her

Reactions: 8
Some of the stuff on here literally makes me belly laugh. The Henry nicknames were my personal favourite 😂😂
Best one ever ,Ronnie in his too tight clothes...he looks like a potato in a condom ..put your hand up if it's yours 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s part of the problem tho, so much jumping to conclusions. Honestly it’s getting ridiculous. I hate the greed, the ads, the swipe ups etc but ffs the mum shaming and misplaced ‘concern’ for this baby has overtaken these threads about Hinch.
Each to their own I neither agree or disagree on many things on here tbh ,I was just pointing out the confusion .

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she say ‘ you’ll think it’s boring guyzzz.’

How is Disney boring??

It’ll be wasted on her. She’ll just want to get back to her house to dust. I love cleaning and love a spotless house but if I start getting more excited over some disinfect pack than Disney I want shooting!
I dread the day when my kids ask to go Disney. My worse nightmare all those people and cheesiness. If I was gifted it I'd say no.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I don't know about you guys, but passing all those fields really makes me excited for our trip. Reminds me of my little old field at home. It's okay that it's taken 2 days to get there because I got to see a field and it made it all better again. If only I could of bought the furriest handsomes doggy ronnie it would of just make everything so perfect. But maybe when we get home I can take him to our little field and he'll forgive me. I hope he doesn't niss us too much, I'm even going to get him his own Disney ears and matching tracksuit. We can take some photos and it was like he was with us!!

Sorry guys went off on bit of a tangent then 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm catching up on the thread but all I can picture is *DLP, Feb 14th, Onslow holding RonnieBlessimHasFootz, Sophlora embracing a baby bump, caption on pic "I just can't believe it guys, I DON'T KNOW how it happened but 2020 a new Hinch member #blessed"*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
OK is that it after all the hype? They seem to have taken ronnieblessimlonglegs to Disneyland Paris? Not for him I suspect as he is far too young to totally and really appreciate it. BUT and this is the real question, is it so that Saint Sophie can explain them going there despite her crippling anxiety as she has had to go to Brussels on the same train route for the work for P&G that she selflessly undertakes purely in the interest of her sheep, sorry followers. So easy peasy for her to explain.

So up yours demon Tattlers you can't flame her for going overseas to a great place. How many of us give a flying f***. If she had been invited for a week at the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge"s we would still have known she just wanted to show her getting away 30th birthday crap or not. In reality just seeking to deflect attention away from the new pre done pre recorded kitchen installation. Well Zophlora I still like a zillion others have so many well framed questions for you and the kitchen timeline based on true experiences and the crap you post on your insta.

Reactions: 7
Hope she's packed wet weather gear and something to stop her hair blowing everywhere. Forecast for Paris is wet and windy ... although I have no idea how much of DLP is under cover.
Not much of it tbh. The hotels, restaraunts and a few ques for the rides is all inside. But, your mainly out and about. So I hope her extensions get even rattier looking (if that’s possible)

Reactions: 5
Ga

Hang in there, I was 4 years & I got pregnant the month before we started IVF. You never know what's around the corner, I really hope you get your dream. I'm 40 now so slim chance of a second, but we're going to treasure the little boy that we have. No stuffing him behind the sofa 🤣
True. It just feels so hopeless sometimes. Congratulations on your baby and I hope you manage a second miracle! 💞

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.