Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her stories trying to justify using Gretyl again this morning. I just don’t understand...

Reactions: 7
Making out she doesn’t like or want attention.. could of fooled me Hun!
Not ready for your face to be plastered everywhere or on news websites - a lot of people don’t even know or care who you are anyway my love so don’t flatter yourself :rolleyes: I doubt you’d be plastered ‘everywhere’ and I’m pretty sure it’s because you can’t stand criticism and take offence to any slight comment that isn’t kissing your ass, perhaps you’re in the wrong business then Soph.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you not pay for a job when it’s been completed?
If jobs I have always did part payments depending on stage of completions
There’s a lot of material and wages that need paying while the job is being done

Reactions: 6
Making out she doesn’t like or want attention.. could of fooled me Hun!
Not ready for your face to be plastered everywhere or on news websites - a lot of people don’t even know or care who you are anyway my love so don’t flatter yourself :rolleyes: I doubt you’d be plastered ‘everywhere’ and I’m pretty sure it’s because you can’t stand criticism and take offence to any slight comment that isn’t kissing your ass, perhaps you’re in the wrong business then Soph.
This is what I just don’t get. Don’t worry Soph, the vast majority of us will criticise you in some way, but it won’t be for your appearance.

Reactions: 3
All cosy and warm in her tropical summer Maldon home, dreaming about her new kitchen thats already fitted or due to be fitted.
Sophie you are not relatable at all.
You are actually a disgrace.

Also, i thought Ronnie slept all night...make up your mind hun
My bearns either sleep all night long or have about 10 bloody feeds .. so can’t feel pull her up on that one 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Makes me cringe the way she plugged iconic but never showed her using them 🤣🤣. How can any company want that stupid snapchat filter as the face of their brands. P&G should be ashamed and embarrassed. If this is really how 2020 is going to carry on I’m out. Moving to the moon guyzzzzzz 👌🏽Seriously there isn’t many of us normal people left.

Reactions: 9
Oooooh which one of you mean and nasty trolls has lit the fuse on her tampon again! 🤣
(I’m sure it’s about a month since the last time - might explain the chin spot?!)

Totally agree that whilst she “might” be paying for/have paid for the bricks and mortar that’s ALL. The tiles, floor, white goods, paint, blinds etc will all be gifted. Exactly as the rest of her house!!

When she was reading here (Hi Zoph 👋) I do hope she enjoyed my little script I wrote. You lot certainly did! Never had so much love! 🥰🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she’s currently looking around her garden now to see what she fancies new.
Then blame the storm for breaking it?

Oh babzzzzz can u just go tip over something in the garden I’d like a new one this summer

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's really sad. She never seems happy or able to just live in the moment. She always has to have another "thing" to plan and count down to. When she gets it, it's like she still doesn't feel happy, so needs to quickly find another thing to fixate on. She is empty inside and cannot fill it. She will wake up one day and realise she didn't enjoy her life, never appreciated the moments and it will be all gone and too late.
If she wasn't such a manipulatative, greedy, self-centred, lying, dangerous moron I'd feel really sorry for her. But she is. So I don't.
She's like this even down to small things as well. Which is why she goes through all these sudden fads of something she wants and just has to get, because she wants to start sewing/gardening/bird feeding/cooking etc. Stories it for 5 minutes then said fad is never seen or mentioned again and she's on to the next thing. Never satisfied, forever wanting. Poor Onslow must have a hard job in that bedroom, no wonder he's on a career break.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So to recap

Thursday she had the idea of knocking a serving hatch type window out
Friday she had the builders round to see if its doable. Lucky for her they brought full new kitchen plans with them
Sunday she's talking in past tense so all the works veen done and paid for by her. She could have been gifted a kitchen meaning her management company are involved (how else would these kitchen companies know you were having a new one fitted to offer you a freebie in the first place 🤔)
My guess is they've been on the beg for appliances and accessories. She's paid for the wall, the units and installation. Everything else with be #gifted

Why haven't the tit rags picked up on this blatantly deceitful behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Feeling sorry for people who are sleeping in this weather?? Your dog has its own bedroom? Your son has a room he has never used with furniture that was gifted? You were gifted hampers that could have been donated? Gifted a warm fire place you could have bought yourself? You had that monstrous christmas table decor thrown in our faces, at a time where families are struggling to put food on the table and buy presents for their children. Now a new kitchen that is absolutely not needed? Why not go to b and m and hinch haul toiletries for the homeless or womens shelters, donate some warm blankets, donate food or clothing? Instead you throw in our faces how much stuff you are gifted on a daily basis and then make out you feel sorry for people sleeping in this wind and rain. I wish I was in your position to do more but im barely scraping by myself, but alot of your hinchers are in this position and getting into debt trying to keep up with you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Sorry couldn't help myself, the words had to be expressed. I'm sure there are more words used to describe her - the list is endless.
20200209_083941.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It's bizarre that she didn't put the outdoor cushions away at the end of summer 🤷🏻‍♀️ Surely most normal people put things away so they don't get ruined in weather like this? But then again she's not normal people. And if things get ruined she just gets a freebie #gifted replacement 🙄

Reactions: 21
It’s like she read my comment 🤣🤣 she’s so predictable. Is that not glass on top of that table there soph?
Guessing she didn’t like the furniture she bought/was gifted and fancies something new
And am sure I’m late to this party but WTF was that tutorial with the filter?! Are people genuinely liking this tit...I seriously have to consider deleting Instagram if this is all there is to look forward to

Reactions: 6
So she wants all the money and all the fame but she doesn’t want her face plastered on the internet?
Sorry hun but that’s how you’ve made your army and now your family including your baby son will forever more be on the internet.
you can’t have it both ways babes, you’re quite happy to Use the net to advertise and brain wash people into buying your tit!!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.