Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is literally Verucca Salt from Charlie and the chocolate factory!
I want the world! I want the whole world! Don’t care how, I want it noooooooow!!!!
With all the angry tanning she's doing at the moment, she's going to be less Verucca Salt and more Oompa Loompa shortly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s a survivor? Oh she makes me cringe. She keeps ordering them baskets from eBay that take weeks to arrive from China mate an she won’t be for long. bleeping crack on putting ya food in them. Natural selection an all that. ATB
This cracked me up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A lot of people (including me) don’t really care that she’s spending her own money on it or actually people (again including me) think it’s good she’s actually paying for it. She’s made her money she can spend it how she wants. I think it’s the lack of transparency that gets to people. If you’re Lady Gaga or Tess Daly or Danny Dyer or Beyonce then go get a new kitchen and show it off over instagram without any backstory or whatever. Hinch has made her money showing people how to clean and ultimately decorate their home. She has a big influence and she knows this. She implied that only last night she thought of the idea and suddenly today it’s all happening. She was at “this place” the other day with the nice sink. It’s just been really weirdly shady how she’s gone about it and weirdly lacks transparency for no apparent reason. Given that she’s got previous for undeclared ads, for manipulating her audience and fans into thinking she’s just stumbled upon something to buy that ultimately benefits her financially in the long run (swipe ups etc) it gets peoples backs up. A wealthy person getting a new kitchen is hardly news...but creating this weird mystery with timelines, where it’s from, what’s happening and when is kind of weird.
Ah yeah i get that. There is a lack of transparency, i did wonder why she pointed out a random sink. It does make her look extremely dishonest

Reactions: 8
She’s a survivor? Oh she makes me cringe. She keeps ordering them baskets from eBay that take weeks to arrive from China mate an she won’t be for long. bleeping crack on putting ya food in them. Natural selection an all that. ATB

Survivor because someone dared give an opinion she didn't like... welcome to adulthood 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guuuuuyyyysss.... I went in home bargains today and there was not a Mrs hinch sign in sight!!! They were all P &G!! Have they finally got the hint?! Is Mrs hinch finally on the way out!!!!!!!

• Heart
Guuuuuyyyysss.... I went in home bargains today and there was not a Mrs hinch sign in sight!!! They were all P &G!! Have they finally got the hint?! Is Mrs hinch finally on the way out!!!!!!!

Nah she’s got other tit coming

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
The strain in her neck though! It’s like Audrey off of Corrie! Calm your tits love!
How about this, Soph, for your night time inspirational quote?

STOP BEING OUTRAGEDED BY:
People not fawning over you
By people saying things you don't like hearing
By people seeing through your lies and business tactics

BE OUTRAGED BY:
War, poverty, injustice and greed

All the best guyyyzzz
Well said it’s the truth Sophie Hinchcliffe your the lowest of the low

Reactions: 10
And she’s blocked me
I sent her what I said here

and I’m blocked.
I actually also asked her if she’d support me in the marathon for cancer for my sister and if she’d post it.
I said the money you save on your new kitchen will you donate and help me out with my fundraiser

Blocked.... within 15 mins

bleep

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Guys we best pack it in now before she gets us all barred from every B &Ms and Wilcos in the country 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The neck bones and that filter will be giving me nightmares 😔 she’s clever though this is purely damage limitation to when her kitchen comes everyone will forget anything she previous says and be like shut up she paid for it herself rather than question the BS. Well Hinchy they must be tit builders if they can come round the next day then start work so soon! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'm almost missed this thread. We have family staying over, who never even look at their phones.

Just seen her troll statement, wasn't that mentioned on tattle bingo. Sophie you need new story as so easy to guess your next move. Either that or we might know the person who lives across from you. Haha 👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀👀💋

Reactions: 5
I started following Grinchy because I liked her, then I wised up and carried on following her because to be honest I'm a nosey cow.

I've just unfollowed her because I think she is a spoilt, petty, ridiculous witch.

She doesn't need to google herself, I'm sure Beyonce (her no1 idol) doesn't have a cheeky google before bed. No she just gets on with her life.

Flipping hell Grinchy you need to take a chill pill and start being more honest with people in the first place. Your lies are going to catch up with you hun and I can't wait to watch that downfall...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Does she not realise tho her wee tanty outs her lie about this just being thought about recently?

Have I missed something or is she just this stupid.

Reactions: 13
Ask my builder
Ask my bank
Ask anyone!!
How bleeping embarrassing. I’m popping into Barclays first thing Monday to ask them! I’m sure they’ll be more than happy to divulge such personal information which wouldn’t be breaking any GDPR rules whatsoever. Is she actually 12 years old? So embarrassing

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.