Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My cousin had something similar done in her house and there was a bit of planning involved to make sure it adhered to building regulations...

Reactions: 5
I think it is Building Control rather than Planning as it is a safety matter and there will be no change to the outside appearance.
Just read up and you might not need permission if it's not a load bearing wall but if it is you do. Not sure if that would be a load bearing wall to be honest.

If the wall with the door is left wouldn't that look so silly??? The wall with the door might be a load bearing wall..

My cousin had something similar done in her house and there was a bit of planning involved to make sure it adhered to building regulations...
And no way would that planning be done in a day!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If anyone believes she just had this idea happened to be in a kitchen place and then oh the builders came round they are crazier than she is. Most decent builders are booked months in advance 🙄 Feel sorry for the poor people they probably delayed in order for this nob to get her kitchen. It’s the acting dumb that really pisses me off like she just wants the wall removed just a bit maybe if it’s possible at all when she’s already designed the bleeping kitchen she wants 🥱

Reactions: 12
Do you think we could start a Change.org petition to remove the Gretel filter? I think we could make a good case that it’s an affront to our human rights...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she had the idea yesterday. Managed to get a team of builders there the next day and they have already started work. They can’t be very good builders if they were there on that short notice any decent builder you need to wait months. Either that or someone isn’t telling the truth.

Reactions: 8
Fucks sake! She’s taken the kid out to look at some lights in the shop. The only places he ever goes are to shops or his Nan’s house. Not exactly exciting!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I literally can’t deal with mrs Hinch anymore. She acts like knocking a wall down is as easy as changing your knickers. She’s going to have a brand new kitchen and will probably be replacing the carpet in her dining room too. it Will all cost at least £20-£25k. Im pretty sure none of her hinchers just have that sort of money lying around. But her sheep are so in awe of her they really dont see how she is no longer relatable or even anymore. Literally sick to the back teeth of that woman.
Her flooring was brand new and gifted from Amtico when she had the extension done and she was gifted new carpets for upstairs too. She’s so grabby

• Wow
Reactions: 3
How the duck has she lost 11lbs in three weeks, with a treat basket like this!!!!
AND no gastric band!
My friend had a gastric band in 2014 had complications and it was removed 2017. She joined slimming world to maintain and gained half her weight loss back 😢 She literally eats SO well and clean but weights piling on!
She is awaiting gastric sleeve now.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
If anyone believes she just had this idea happened to be in a kitchen place and then oh the builders came round they are crazier than she is. Most decent builders are booked months in advance 🙄 Feel sorry for the poor people they probably delayed in order for this nob to get her kitchen. It’s the acting dumb that really pisses me off like she just wants the wall removed just a bit maybe if it’s possible at all when she’s already designed the bleeping kitchen she wants 🥱
The real problems will start when her loyal Hinchers start taking a sledgehammer to load bearing walls to copy Hinch without getting any structural advice or putting RSJs in place. Glossing over the full process like this will cause issues for other people. People who wont be able to afford to fix them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it is Building Control rather than Planning as it is a safety matter and there will be no change to the outside appearance.
It is building control. If is bearing wall, if is partition there is no need for building control

It’s happening guys.....do a live and prove it soph!
I bet you she has new kitchen already or is in progress and all tit she posts is prerecorded

Reactions: 7
The real problems will start when her loyal Hinchers start taking a sledgehammer to load bearing walls to copy Hinch without getting any structural advice or putting RSJs in place. Glossing over the full process like this will cause issues for other people. People who wont be able to afford to fix them
It will happen. I know it will!!

Reactions: 4
Oh let me guess she’s looking at lights for her “knocked down wall” 🙄 just knocking the wall down guysssssss 🤥

I’ve literally seen such crazy stuff on the DIY on a budget page on Facebook 😆

Reactions: 4
Just sort of sums it up really. The sheep will never realise there are things she isn’t telling them. And she isn’t telling them for a reason. She’s not your friend, she couldn’t give a shiny shite about your safety and that’s all there is to it. Look at the past 104 filled with the proof.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.