Mrs Hinch #104 Jamie's talking to a mate, Hinch's livid she has to wait, she's sliding down the stairs, but nobody cares!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time poster.. and don’t know if this has been mentioned because I can’t keep up :)). But the other day the hole in the wall was an only an idea and then on a Saturday she’s managed to get the workers round and actually start making holes in the wall???? I don’t own a house but I’m sure it takes more than a few days to go from ‘just an idea’ to them actually putting holes in your walls
Definitely takes more time. Especially if she’s getting a new kitchen too. She has to plan it and stuff

Reactions: 2
She really tries to manipulate her “army” doesn’t she will this BS acting all dumb and clueless. Is it too harsh hoping she’s got a dodgey builder and it looks nothing like the idea in her mind and she regrets it 😆 I feel a bit of guilt for being so bitchy then remember her BS and lies so think she deserves some karma.

Reactions: 7
“Been waiting ages for this basket” translates to “ me me me , look at me , I decided to do this wayyyy before Stacey “

I’d be dropping her faster than onslow can get a bet on if I was Stacey
Especially when she said she has been waiting on this basket for agesssss.... hint that it wasnt stacey who she copied... yeah whatever... why need a basket for absolutely everything .. weird behaviour

She really tries to manipulate her “army” doesn’t she will this BS acting all dumb and clueless. Is it too harsh hoping she’s got a dodgey builder and it looks nothing like the idea in her mind and she regrets it 😆 I feel a bit of guilt for being so bitchy then remember her BS and lies so think she deserves some karma.
Na, I’m the same! Although I was hoping they hit a pipe and flood the place!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With the space she has I would have casual dining at the island, sofas etc in the dining space she has now. Move the dining table into the garden end of the now living room and a more formal, grown up sofa seating area in the front end of the living room. There is loads of wasted space how she uses it now.
Where will ronnieblesshim be kept 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Time for me to unfollow and stop watching that absolute cow. She is manipulative and conniving. I honestly can’t stand her after this bollocks about the kitchen wall. She doesn’t live in reality and her boasting behaviour makes me sick. “Oh I should have done it when we had the extension done” yea you should have but you have so much money you can get things done on a whim. I hope it looks bloody awful. Wow rant over. I have never felt this annoyed at her antics before ever. I hope her popularity is on its way out soon and I never have to see her again

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I just thought of something!!
You would need to have drawings done for changing the layout in your house and pretty sure through the council planning permission for it!!!! You cannot just take a wall/walls down!!! Beams need to be ordered if it's a weight bearing wall etc! It's been planned for a long time I recon!

Reactions: 16
You would need to have drawings done for changing the layout in your house and pretty sure through the council planning permission for it!!!! You cannot just take a wall/walls down!!! Beams need to be ordered if it's a weight bearing wall etc! It's been planned for a long time I recon!
You’re right! You’d need a building warrant at least? Another account I follow is doing a similar knock through and they submitted plans on Christmas Eve, with warrant just granted and works due to commence in a fortnight.
But OF COUSE Mrs Hinch just decided randomly out of the blue to begin works straight away and off she goes because it’s just little old Soph who doesn’t know anything about anything but loves to clean and oh my god guys I can’t believe this is my life I’m still pinching myself ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think it is Building Control rather than Planning as it is a safety matter and there will be no change to the outside appearance.

Reactions: 12
She should have declared the iconic mascara as an #ad #gifted in her makeup tutorial. Sneaky sneaky!

Reactions: 9
She won't need permission for any internal work on a new build. She'll only need to have it signed off if it's a load bearing wall that's coming down. Even then you dont have to wait for the council you can pay someone to sign it off privately which I'm sure she'll do just because she can.

Massive bleep that she is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.