Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Astonishing

VIP Member
Sorry tattlers, again I’m so behind.
my sister had a tumour removed yesterday so was catching up to keep my occupied and then today I’ve been awol as tumour has spread and they didn’t remove it all.

ive finally gotten home from the hospital which is about 4 hours away from me in London. My boobs are leaking. My legs are weary. My children miss me.
I’m now looking for private hospitals near me so that I can my sister transferred to a better hospital and near me.

I can’t even bring myself to look at Hinch. Because I know she will reduce to tears not because she has money and all her #gifted shit
But because she has hers and her families health. And she doesn’t even realise how lucky she is to have that
#hinch bingo she’ll be saying it next
All the best you greedy little fuck

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Woofwoo

Amazing...so they have experts/builders in already surveying. And she only had the idea at midnight last night 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Everything with her is about ‘things’. Expensive things (except if it’s cheap plastic tat from eBay guyzzzz). So materialistic. Proposal in helicopter, massive wedding in big hall with huge frock and eleventy billion bridesmaids. Then when that was over we had a fancy honeymoon. Then baby with everything (who lets face it is just another thing). Then extension. Christmas trees. Loft. Fireplace. Cars. Now kitchen. She’s. Never. Happy. It’s thank you. Next!! Thank you. Next!! I don’t think she’ll ever be happy. Now I’ve no issue with folk having money if they’ve worked hard and earned it. But not her. What a sad, dull, narcissistic and materialistic way to live

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Who the fuck is she trying to kid with her faux concern for the homeless when she has a bedroom FOR HER DOG??
Whoever called it you were right, it’s the same old cycle of get caught lying, lash out at the “trolls” then cue the little ol’ me/ever so grateful act!

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Betty Bond

Wanting the wall down because poor Sophie woffy feels all lonely in the iddy biddy gifted kitchen.
Sheep : oh no Sophie woffy.. we can’t have you lonely in your iddy biddy gifted kitchen. I will vote for you to have an island & even more newer kitchen than before, because you’re so real & funny & everything you do makes us want to buy your crap & make us poor , because we want to worship you & want you to notice us in our sad, lonely lives. Just like you in your lonely iddy biddy gifted kitchen!!! Cunt 😡

• Haha
  • Heart

Caramel Swirl

I’ve had a thought - we haven’t seen a home cooked meal in a VERY long time. Most if not all of the stuff she eats could be done in a microwave. I’m thinking this is all prerecorded footage and the kitchen has already been done.
I could be wrong but just a hunch
(See what I did there)

• Wow
  • Haha

Coops

I resent us being called trolls! Aren’t trolls people that directly send abusive messages to people. Aren’t we just having private conversations and sharing concerns and observations here with like minded people?? Just a little light hearted gossip and banter?? If she doesn’t like it she shouldn’t look on here. Scroll on.

• Heart

bellinibobble

VIP Member
So it's finally happened. The kitchen is being remodelled.

The kitchen we said should have been remodelled when we saw the plans for the house two years ago.

Wow she really is sly isn't she? Finally going to get that kitchen island Grinch, tick that off in your crappy notebook then please show a bit of gratitude for your incredibly privileged life.

• Angry
Reactions: 36

shadyessex33

VIP Member
Ooh I think we’ve hit a nerve Tattlers! We ain’t trolls Soph, we can just see through you like glass! Clean gifted glass you vile, lying woman. ATB Babes!

• Heart

Narobbs

I can’t believe she’s done a makeup/cream tutorial with a filter on 😂😂 what the actual hell

• Haha

mrsX

She was offered a kitchen. She turned it down. Cool.

Why not ask if they'd refit it somewhere else?
'I dont need a new kitchen but the local school/shelter etc could do with a bit of an upgrade!'
Then she looks a hero. The kitchen company would get alot of press.

And people who actually need a new fucking kitchen would get it.

Guess thatd be the selfless thing to do tho.
Not her strong suit.

• Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member
So she considered the hole in the wall last night, Jamie said they should get someone to look and they’ve managed to get people round the same day. And with what looks like a mock up design too. 🤨 There is no way they could get all that done in the space of a couple of hours. Her lies are so obvious! The ‘friend’ Jamie bumped into was for sure the kitchen salesman because where else would they be that ‘has a sink’ while Jamie was talking.
615773FA-F5E7-4D18-BF96-B30CFAD828C4.jpeg

• Sad

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Hi guyyyyyys, hi soph 👋
I bought some imperial leather foam burst a citrus one. I liked that. I also used a berry burst. Quite liked that one but not as much as the citrus so prob won’t buy the berry one again. I bought a brown hovis loaf, some chocolate biscuits, a jar of coffee and some new mugs in B&ms. Probably would use the same kenco brand again.
Is this interesting? Does anyone give a fat fuck? Course they don’t. Sophie pet, you are a fucking lying bastard. You may well have paid your builders but the fucking cosmetic stuff was gifted. Amtico flooring #gifted.

That aggressive head wobble is back aswell. Just because you’ve been caught out you fucking awful bitch

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
Sophie, Jamie, you two are the epitome of deceit. Pair of absolute arseholes without an ethic or moral between the two of you. I really hope that one day this ridiculous empire you have built up crashes spectacularly around you. People including me, are actually starting to hate you because you are so dishonest and transparent. Sadly you're not going to go away anytime soon because you are masters of your craft, recruiting more stupid people into your grey world with your swipe ups and adverts. You disgust me, you really do and if you were my son or daughter, I would be ashamed of you.

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
How about this, Soph, for your night time inspirational quote?

STOP BEING OUTRAGEDED BY:
People not fawning over you
By people saying things you don't like hearing
By people seeing through your lies and business tactics

BE OUTRAGED BY:
War, poverty, injustice and greed

All the best guyyyzzz

• Heart