Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angielou1980

Chatty Member
The make up 'tutorial' was jokes. Like something you would do when you were 12 years old and playing at being a make up artist.
She is an attractive woman but those eyebrows are just the worst. I am shocked any aesthetician would do them like that. They are so artificially curved, nobody in the world has natural eyebrows that shape. She looks like Robbie Rotten

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Sorry couldn't help myself, the words had to be expressed. I'm sure there are more words used to describe her - the list is endless.
20200209_083941.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
what. the. fucking. fuck. was that make up insta story about
It's a distraction technique. Smoke and mirrors. She's being cute and quirky to distract from the absolute blindside she's just pulled over the kitchen.

The kitchen she has said, a number of times, that she would never change 🙄 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Fizzy bootlaces

VIP Member
So a friend is minding Henry so does that mean Ma Barker is going too? What a coincidence that the kitchen will be sorted while they're away. All fell into line perfectly didn't it. She must think we're thick

Reactions: 33

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I’ve noticed there’s been no more mention of the wisdom tooth (maybe a Hinch bingo here?) that had her up the other night. Wisdom teeth pains do not go away overnight, they are constant.

• Wow

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Oh my... I was a bit dubious that she'd be on here... But, she has to be!! 😂 😂

So... She said check invoices... I say Bob them online then so we can see the date you signed that contract.

You guys have opened my eyes - I didn't realise just how deceitful she really is.

Genuinely do not give a monkeys whether she's having unicorns fart #gifted glitter over her house, just fucking own it

• Haha

Whitelilac

VIP Member
If that's the same bunch of builders that installed the work surface in the current kitchen I would steer well clear. Those joints are big enough to fall down 😂

• Haha

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Oooh hissy Hinchy. “I paid for it.” Stamps feet. “I did I did“. Ok you paid for the building of the extension. But every other thing in it was gifted. The carpet, the wallpaper, the doors, the paint, ALL the furniture. You paid for bricks and labour. It’ll be the same with the kitchen. Pay for Labour. Everything else will be GIFTED.

• Heart

shadyessex33

VIP Member
The more I see of her, the more I think she isn’t the full ticket. She has bouts of almost mania. If I actually didn’t think she was a massive cunt I might be worried

• Haha

ReadingAlong

I wonder why she has now decided to change it
Her kitchen was a big part of her Hinch identity when it all took off. The flowers on the hob, writing her name in Cif on the stovetop, the shining sink daily, the “goodnight” with the lights turning off. She also had it as a colouring activity or some shit in her dot to dot book which was about to come out so she couldn’t change it. And on top of the massive extension, it would have been too much for her sheep’s brains to handle. She did a big song and dance during her extension reveal about “see guys, it’s all really the same. I’m still little old Soph shining my same old sink.” Now that time has passed and she can use seeing Ronnie as an excuse, she wants to have that big kitchen. She has always wanted it. She will get it, and the loft conversion too. And she will make her sheep feel like they were part of it.

And she wants plinth drawers like Stacey (Hinch bingo, I’m calling it). 🙋🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Katiec

So after only thinking about knocking this wall down a coupe of days ago, it’s now all paid for already? Meaning she has had this planned for ages! You don’t just pick out a brand new kitchen in a day soph, it takes time. Hope the sheep pick up in that!

Reactions: 31

sarja81

VIP Member
It’s really upset me the ‘workman’ have jumped and turned up within 12hrs!! Hope they are mates and not a company.
You just know it’s cos of her name!!

Not jealousy I couldn’t give a flying fuck BUT my father is very ill. Desperately needs a stair lift and can’t afford one outright and so social care have offered one for free - which is amazing!!
It’s been 5months....still waiting due to a waiting list of people desperately needing help.
He is awaiting a shower room to be fitted aswell which his paid for hence why he has no money for stair lift....his been waiting 12weeks and has another 6 weeks to go 😭

Maybe I should call and say I’m Mrs hinch 🤔

• Sad
  • Heart

Maz81

VIP Member
I'm guessing that while hinch is away for her birthday the builders are moving in. She must think we stupid, she apparently only decided on knocking the wall down the other night! No way she'll have already picked out her kitchen and planned this work for when they away. She is horrid, her poor sheep sucked into her lies yet again.

• Heart

BoujeeBabe

VIP Member
Hello, new member here! 😃 Found Tattle yesterday when browsing the Digital Spy forum and can I just say - its fantastic! I used to like and follow Mrs Hinch, but the constant swipe ups and ads got tedious, as did her "little old me" routine, with the night of the NTA's finishing me off - how desperate was she to be invited, FFS? :rolleyes: She wants to go to somewhere and wear a big dress, but she'd not feel comfortable - stupid, desperate, fame seeking cow! She contradicted herself all the time, but can't see that we see it (but maybe she can and she just doesn't care) - and as for this kitchen debacle, you've all opened my eyes to her deceiving ways (not going to lie, spent most of last night browsing the threads, what an eye opener lol), I didn't even think its probably all done or will be soon ‐ what a fraud! I still watch her stories for a laugh and to see how much she can continue tripping herself up because last night's temper tantrum took the bloody biscuit!

• Heart

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
So, that wall knocking down idea she only came up with the day before yesterday, you know, the idea she posted the poll about on stories to all her Hinchers, not only in the space of 2 days has she already had plans drawn up, printed out, builders round, chosen her new kitchen etc, but she also, already, has invoices to proove she's paid for it all.

Wow, that's unbelievably fast work that 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 30