Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marie Antoinette

you crack me up lol I bought a candle from there and there was also disappointment! I was thinking it will be from the big shop behind vets for pets ..Neptune I think it’s called x
Lovely shop-no customers though cos noone can afford it.had a couple of snoops in there-the staff don't even respond -they never expect a sale!!
I bought the stuff to clean glass ceiling lights-should have seen the disappointment on their faces when that's all I got.😂
As for the kitchen-I think it's going to come from the posh shop on the left towards end of high street.can't think of its name??
You have to wank the salesman to get over the threshold.
Lovely shop-no customers though cos noone can afford it.had a couple of snoops in there-the staff don't even respond -they never expect a sale!!
I bought the stuff to clean glass ceiling lights-should have seen the disappointment on their faces when that's all I got.😂
As for the kitchen-I think it's going to come from the posh shop on the left towards end of high street.can't think of its name??
You have to wank the salesma

Yawnyawn

Imagine being able to wake up one day and decide you want a bigger kitchen just like that.

Imagine not having to save/remortgage/max out credit cards to afford such work.

Imagine being such a sly cunt that you dress it up as a serving hatch as opposed to an entire kitchen diner remodel (really thought that would wash did you??)

I fucking ate her!!! And all her fucking dumb cunting sheep who will bankroll this

Nothankyou

So the entire time I was watching she continually lost followers, yet all of a sudden she’s gained 40 all together 😂😂😂 never seen such blatant buying of followers in my life!
Wow....sounds a dreadful scam?
Do you know how they buy followers then it's very interesting how this works and do Instagram know this goes on?

tattie_bojangles

Chatty Member
Oh look trying to involve her sheep asking what lights they prefer!! Clever move Soph just to try and disguise the fact that no doubt your new kitchen will be gifted and has been planned months ago. Its her way to make them feel like they are really important to her and that she takes on board everything they say!! Yes they are important to her coz she wants their money and that's it. To think poor Ronnie is going to grow up with both parents constantly thinking of their next money making scam.
Did the same with the list book, like they had any involvement!

I noticed she quickly did one story saying the wall was going, then straight away on to ‘fun’ stories of Henry doing his usual tricks. Deflection at its finest!
So the secret plans showed the oven where her sink is now, so the entire wall will be removed, a long run of units down the existing ‘sink’ wall and a huge island with the sink in like Stacey has.
im just a bit confused as to what they will do with the small wall where the dishwasher is, that currently divides the kitchen from the hallway. Would they leave it there?
Ooh what secret plans? Has she already planned out her new kitchen?

"I paid for the whole lot!"
The whole lot? Would that include the free flooring, doors, sofas, fire, coffee table, need I go on?

"I've paid for my kitchen" well, more fool you. You've paid for a kitchen in full, when you only had the idea yesterday?? Really? I'd want to see something for my hard scammed money. So you've let slip it has at the very least been delivered, but more than likely fitted already. FFS!
There's no planning permission granted for it. Is she even allowed to knock a wall down without it put on the public domain?

Attachments