Mrs Hinch #103 Bath bombs but the bath isn’t there, Brussels was dull & Ronnie’s grown hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What even is the point of doing a make up tutorial with that filter on?! IT MAKES NO SENSE.
Just coming on to post this! What an absolutely pointless video. She looks EXACTLY the same. 🤦‍♀️

Edited: also, what smell of cooking?! duck me.

Reactions: 4
As others have said, everything has already been arranged with a kitchen supplier a date set and plans in place..hate the way she makes out she’s just decided it and ask for her shoppers opinion when it actually doesn’t even matter.

I bet during the reveal she’ll will be like so we decided guys, we may aswell get a new oven and a new sink anda an island while the builders are here already.. the kitchen Is still the same as it was before I’ve still got the same cupboards because I don’t want to change my kitchen
She is probably realising how much of a waste her kitchen is! Solomon’s kitchen is similar size with an island...and it’s open planned!

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion:

Hinch wants to knock down a wall but made her sheep in her trap fall. She's now applying make up with her gretel filter but she'll always be number one trickster!

Reactions: 3
She did the make up to become relatable.
Acting all daft and unsure how to it 🙄
She wears enough to know how to do make up!!!

Not funny, still fuming at that wall announcement 😂
She will forever be making changes to that house because insta is just clones of hers!
She will do things most can’t copy!
Her jcloth rrronnie and jabba should just duck off to a cottage while someone reworks that shite extension! The kitchen is wank- I do get why she wants it bigger so she’s got all the worktop space to zopflo and funeral flowers everywhere.......as ppl have said it was clearly rushed due to her having a newborn, they should have had a utility built into the garage, and a master en-suite upstairs but hey ho they will probs just throw some money at it to keep the content coming! She actually makes me laugh does she think her sheep won’t catch on that she was in a show room yesterday 🤯🤯🤯.... wish she’d just be honest but if she did what would we have to moan about 🤗....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Firstly she spends a lot of time cooking in the kitchen is the biggest joke i’ve heard all week!! Phahaha 🤣 Secondly why wouldn’t you have done this work before you changed your kitchen a few months ago? Oh hang on.....🤔 I spy some gifted building work coming up 👋🏻 She’s so transparent she’s like a pane of glass 👁🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 11
My heart breaks that that useless woman is ripping out pretty much a brand new kitchen for no bleeping reason. I'd kill for a new kitchen!

Reactions: 15
Firstly she spends a lot of time cooking in the kitchen is the biggest joke i’ve heard all week!! Phahaha 🤣 Secondly why wouldn’t you have done this work before you changed your kitchen a few months ago? Oh hang on.....🤔 I spy some gifted building work coming up 👋🏻 She’s so transparent she’s like a pane of glass 👁🤣
Surely it should read... "I spend alot of time warming up Ronnie's Ella's kitchen pouches and plating up my take aways in this kitchen"

Tbf she probably rarely cooks because every time she does it tastes like bleeping mountain air zoflora 🤢

Reactions: 14
I have just seen the kitchen idea on her stories....well confusing? Firstly I have never seen half a wall between a kitchen and dining room come down (apart from in the 50's when serving hatches were all the rage!) also the questionable wall is probably a supporting wall it's in the middle of the house?
The house is a new build, planners now stick sinks anywhere because of dishwashers and few wash up (I very much doubt Soph does?) also I would have many doubts about my architect if he didnt mention any of this when she changed the house first time?
The kitchen should have been extended into the dining space and the lounge should have been separate, I have renovated over 34 properties now....it was a bad plan?
If I had the money she is supposed to have then MOVE?
I thought this too 🤔 why have an extension but keep the kitchen soo small? Doesn't make sense

Reactions: 3
She rushed her extension so much, added no value to the house! From the start the kitchen should have been the main focus as a bigger brighter kitchen would have added value. She will end up moving 100% she won’t stay in this house it’s too small now she wants to compete with Solomon

Reactions: 11
Funny how she names all her cleaning products but doesn't know what a hair brush is. Bloody hell 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ were they working with a script?
J " what are you doing babe? "
S " still thinking about that wall"
J" well let's get someone round and go from there eh"?
I think he’s also in his pants loading the dishwasher 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
WTF did I just watch? A grown woman videoing herself on snapchat with an old lady filter putting her expensive make up on, pretending she’s an influencer whilst also pretending she doesn’t know what she’s doing to appear more relatable, then uploading all those videos to her “3 million followers” WHAT THE ACTUAL duck GUYYYYYYZZZZZZ

Reactions: 17
So Ronnie is having is nap now?? It’s 8:30? He only had breakfast an hour ago? I don’t have kids but that seems weird?
No it depends what time he's woken up but I've found both of mine liked to be down within an hour (or more if I could stretch it without them being too grumpy) of being awake in the morning. It's usually their shortest awake period and gradually increases throughout the day so longest awake period will be just before bed at the night. (She says doesn't always work this way though)

She’s an absolute bell end!! 😡 she’s pissed me right off today already!!

Reactions: 6
Thing is Stacey's house isn't that big. At Xmas when Joe came home to the front of the house decorated he filmed it from the street with cars parked beside him and driving past behind him so they don't have much of a front garden I think its just better laid out

Reactions: 1
See the thing is with hinch, all the sliding down the stairs and playing with make up is her inner excitement about the upcoming plans.
She’ll do all this, have a another manic episode...get slated on here then go into a low, crying about trolls etc

Same old cycle 😴

Reactions: 18
As others have said, everything has already been arranged with a kitchen supplier a date set and plans in place..hate the way she makes out she’s just decided it and ask for her shoppers opinion when it actually doesn’t even matter.

I bet during the reveal she’ll will be like so we decided guys, we may aswell get a new oven and a new sink anda an island while the builders are here already.. the kitchen Is still the same as it was before I’ve still got the same cupboards because I don’t want to change my kitchen
Reminds me of this

61C9CCB5-DB6D-450E-8528-C9E830934C1D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.