Mrs Hinch #103 Bath bombs but the bath isn’t there, Brussels was dull & Ronnie’s grown hair!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope whoever looks at the wall tells her to duck off they can’t do it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What even is the point of doing a make up tutorial with that filter on?! IT MAKES NO SENSE.
exactly what I thought!! All i can see is a weird shaped face and that concealer made NO difference at all! I am SHITE at make up and probably would have been more interested if she was doing it on her own face and not a filter :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
What even is the point of doing a make up tutorial with that filter on?! IT MAKES NO SENSE.
Honestly she’s a dick, she won’t stop with the make up thing now - I bet someone has sent her some new stuff to use and she’s desperate to do an add swipe up! Soz soph I don’t want to look like an old lady 🤡 ATB! X

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As others have said, everything has already been arranged with a kitchen supplier a date set and plans in place..hate the way she makes out she’s just decided it and ask for her shoppers opinion when it actually doesn’t even matter.

I bet during the reveal she’ll will be like so we decided guys, we may aswell get a new oven and a new sink anda an island while the builders are here already.. the kitchen Is still the same as it was before I’ve still got the same cupboards because I don’t want to change my kitchen

Reactions: 24
As others have said, everything has already been arranged with a kitchen supplier a date set and plans in place..hate the way she makes out she’s just decided it and ask for her shoppers opinion when it actually doesn’t even matter.

I bet during the reveal she’ll will be like so we decided guys, we may aswell get a new oven and a new sink anda an island while the builders are here already.. the kitchen Is still the same as it was before I’ve still got the same cupboards because I don’t want to change my kitchen
Yeah, the word “same” will be thrown around a lot

Reactions: 7
I cook and clean alot :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
“Am just a bit put off because of the smell of cooking coming through to the lounge” 😂🤣 NOOOOOOOOOO just stop it now girl!! I can’t even deal with this one!!!!! You eat shite from a jug!!!! Is she on crack???? Deluded bleeping deluded ! My god she actually makes me sick such a narcissist she lives in cloud “witchcliffe “ land it’s all the chemicals she breathes in, must’ve missed all the cooking stories she shares what a twit! Fuckoff today please I’d rather drink a bottle of bleach than take anymore of her deluded comments 🙄

She’s wanting an open plan kitchen now same as staceys 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She pisses me off.
I left an abusive partner. I’ve moved house four times in the last year. I have no stair carpet. The flooring downstairs is vile but I have to live with it as I cannot afford new. I’ve cleaned as best I can.

My kitchen was caked in fat grease and yellow when I moved in. She has no idea. I work full time. I cannot afford new things. She does nothing and gets everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She did the make up to become relatable.
Acting all daft and unsure how to it 🙄
She wears enough to know how to do make up!!!

Not funny, still fuming at that wall announcement 😂
She will forever be making changes to that house because insta is just clones of hers!
She will do things most can’t copy!

Reactions: 8
Onslow, them red tracksuit bottoms are very tight, can’t be comfortable for just lying around the house living off your wife like a ponce?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't deal with the make up faces shes pulling, why does she think shes funny? Who's told her this?....

And this is what I dont understand , why do people think she deserves the best and great things? What has she done to deserve it? She has a massive platform she could use now for something worthwhile? ... and all she does is use it for her own needs and wants. I feel sorry for anyone who has been sucked in by her and rushes out to copy her , they must obvs have a void in their lifes and she is using this to her advantage. So wrong.

I'm a single mom of 3 children of which I had ivf to get! I work 3 days a week, kids have football/dance/swimming .. my house is clean but I dont stress and faff and really give a tit if my house isn't spotless.. my kids are happy I'm happy my kids are healthy ... there really is more to life than this!

Reactions: 15
I cannot deal with her doing a make up tutorial with an ugly filter on?!?! What is the point. It does the products no justice either

Where's the make up room soph? Why are you doing your make up in the bedroom?
So did Stacey mention how lovely it was having an open plan kitchen so she could watch her boys play, oversee homework etc while she cooks proper food?
No one in their right mind cuts grass between October & the end of March because when the ground is too wet it rips the grass out instead of cutting it. You won't be doing it anyway cause you have onslow

Reactions: 13
Wtf is she doing now 🙄

And as for that wall business. Clearly this has all been planned and she’s making the hinchers feel like they’ve had some input

She’s such a witch. Just be real ffs.
I think she the kind of person that gets off on hoodwinking people.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.