Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Little old relatable Soph staying in her £350 hotel room. Is the wet flannel in the tracksuit there too Grinch? Next to the bread with the holes in?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She probably requested a different hotel as an excuse “Sorry guys I booked the wrong hotel / had no idea you were all staying there.” And saying she would of loved to join them if she knew 🙄

The blue thing is the shower head
Yeah she’s in The Standard

Reactions: 5
I feel like she excludes herself by thinking she's better than others. They are out having fun and even a lady with a baby is there. Meanwhile she is in her hotel room, eating slop and probabky reading Tattle and will then post about the "trolls."

Reactions: 17
Having googled 😆 pastel dreams is in the Great northern hotel it shows her exact room on there and the hinch is in the standard hotel. I think the great northern looks nicer regardless of price and being cheaper 😆

Reactions: 6
I feel like she excludes herself by thinking she's better than others. They are out having fun and even a lady with a baby is there. Meanwhile she is in her hotel room, eating slop and probabky reading Tattle and will then post about the "trolls."
Yeah, or I imagine she has major impostor syndrome and is worried about being found out. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I call a boomerang from a train window tomorrow
Little Miss Mops mentioned tonight that she wasn't invited back to Brussels makes you wonder what these people think when they pick their brand reps 🤔
LLM keeps saying you only need a few products you don't need to stockpile, and you don't need a different product to clean each thing in the house. Bet they didn't take to that too kindly and that's why she's not been asked back.

Reactions: 11
If you look at her food video I'm positive you can see someone in front of her in the reflection of her eyes. Jamie is definitely there, i really cant imagine hes home alone without Ronnie.

Reactions: 8
Oh she’s proper ragin she’s no bath 😂😂 what a bellend she needs to lighten up I would be right out there with the others but then I don’t think I’m above everyone like princess soph also the other hotel looks nicer than hers and has a bath 😂

Reactions: 4
She’s set her alarm for 5am. Train ain’t til probably about 10, but she needs to cake all the tit onto her face and clip her rat tails in ATB

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are these people on crack!? Tears rolling down your face?! They’re all loons!
Don’t know about you but I didn’t even smile. Beyond me how people were crying laughing at it. Those tears would probably help make the journey up hinch’s rectum a bit smoother though

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok, who called it?
Mentioned rrronnie-blesshims-handsnomes-feets at last!!
A muslin? Really? Surely it just smells of Febreeze/Zoflora/Nuk spray?? 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok, who called it?
Mentioned rrronnie-blesshims-handsnomes-feets at last!!
A muslin? Really? Surely it just smells of Febreeze/Zoflora/Nuk spray?? 🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s probably got Onslow‘s nob flannel with her as well

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Wow tonight’s show was PATHETIC. absolutely shockingly juvenile and bizarre behaviour. And the twit that posted this - what is wrong with these people? I don’t follow all these twats that people call ‘influencers’ but had a look at one of the other accounts mentioned in some of these posts on this thread and bleeping hell I dislike her too 😂 a bunch of completely pathetic women - im actually lost for words

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.