Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen another insta on her travels by train so assuming she is going too.
Hope they take photos 😂🤣

Reactions: 4
She reminds me of my step daughters

one is almost 18 other almost 13 (for context neither have ever worked just sat around waiting for everyone else to bust a gut for them-mine all had cash in hand little Saturday morning jobs like washing cars to earn a bit of extra money by the age of about 13-im a bad mother-I refuse to sub them-they need to know the value of a days work)

anyway almost 18 lives with us the almost 13 lives with their mother

The other day both kids where at ours while I was at work

i came home about an hour before the youngest went back home

i needed to get my uniform in the wash for the morning and sort out my packed lunch etc

so I walked through the kitchen door to get to my washer-did what I needed to do and walked out again (both kids where sat at the dining room table-ours is a kitchen/diner)

thought nothing to it-dad drove 13 year old home and came back

hed been in the house a full 20 seconds when the phone rang

it was their (nutter) mother (I’m not being mean i could be here all day with stories that could make your hair curl)

Screaming that I’d scared the youngest by walking through the door and from now on I could either stay away from my own home (where I live-and pay the bills-she’s never been here-she doesn’t even know my area let alone my address) or she is going to ban me from walking though the doors ‘just in case I scare either daughter’

my fella laughed and told her that if I wasn’t at work then I had a right to stay at home-even if the queen came round for a cuppa then I still have a right to walk in and sit on my own sofa-and if I’m banned from walking through my own doors how am I meant to move around?though the bloody windows?

’yes’ came the reply

16 times she’s rang back to find how I’m planning to move around without walking through my own doors!

and by not pandering to her by telling her to duck off instead of telling me off by being in the wrong we’re being ‘unreasonable’ (that’s me being polite-not quite what she did say)

im waffling but for some reason I’m thinking this is what ma barker was like when Sophie was growing up/now which goes a long way of explaining why Hinch is the way she is-she’s never been allowed to grow up even though she’s a mother and is still the wrapped up snowflake/child shes always been

sometimes you just need to be able to walk through a bloody door and allow the other person to deal with it without needing bloody therapy

the world is a tough place-even more so when you put your whole life out there and then act shocked when not everyone loves you

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Not being rude about the baby a general question.... why does he have hardly any hair?
Some don't 🤷 my cousin didn't have a single hair on his head until he was 3 years old. I on the other hand had so much hair I had a haircut at 2 weeks old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some don't 🤷 my cousin didn't have a single hair on his head until he was 3 years old. I on the other hand had so much hair I had a haircut at 2 weeks old 😂
My daughter had 3 hairs on her head when she started nursery
it was that fine/blonde
the other 5 had haircuts from about 18 months
even to this day (she’s 12) she’s had 3 trims her whole life as it’s never grows!

Oh my ive just watched the stories with sound, They should contain a warning.

I know we all have a baby voice but what is that noise to Ronnie. Poor bubba has no hope. Awful nutrition. Teeth like weetabix from drinking juice and speaking a different language.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s had her nails the same colour for months to try and get away with her witchy hand pre recordings! They chop and change in her videos sometimes look fresh then a gap.... in her “diary” she’s ticked nails last week..... that’s more then a weeks growth 💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽💅🏽 Liaaaarrrrrr
Honestly love some of your detective skills on this page 😂 I would never notice tit like this

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s awful 😔 I can’t remember the exact thing that was the final straw now that made me decide to never let her in my house again but it was very patronising and made me feel awful. She would comment saying I was lazy and that I should be going to baby groups every day and told me to grow up when I mentioned my anxiety. I had amazing midwives and care throughout pregnancy so wasn’t prepared to deal with an hole once I had baby I assumed they would be as caring as the midwives but I was very wrong.
*hugs* I’m sorry you had to go though that I’ve been criticised no end for not taking her to mum & baby groups due to my own anxiety even though I still took her to soft play which was a lot quieter and no judgemental b******s

Reactions: 2
So who’s this new kids? I thought she only had a niece. Has she got a nephew to or is that Jamie’s nephew? If it’s Jamie’s family then again she’s been reading here coz I’m sure someone mentioned how they never see Jamie’s side of the family

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t know anything about make up Guuyyyzzzz.
Estée Lauder...Pat McGrath...MAC,
Yeah Soph just your everyday run of the mill drugstore brands eh? 🙈
Is she forgetting she literally had a whole room in her house dedicated to it? The makeup room?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.