Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many Mum's, especially with babies and young children would relish the thought of a night away in a (probably luxury) hotel, to have a nice meal cooked by someone other than yourself, washed down with a glass of expensive wine (assuming all expenses are paid). To have a nice long, hot, uninterupted soak in the tub, maybe a hair wash and the time to brush and style it without having to tun the hairdryer off every few minutes because you are SURE you just heard the baby cry. To smother yourself in a nice moisturiser and get into fresh PJ's that wont be dribbled or sicked on (for at least the night). To slip between the fresh hotel sheets, and read a few chapters of that book you've been meaning to read since your last beach holiday 2 years ago, or to watch a film or crap TV and to then finally close your eyes and slip into the deepest, most blissful sleep knowing you won't be woken up by a little person pulling at your hair or trying to peel open an eyelid to "check if you're awake". To then have a leisurely breakfast before travelling First Class to Brussels for the day, or for the average Mum (that I'm talking about) heading home back to her brood and everyday life and jobs. Yet this madam, manages to make it sound like an absolute chore that she's going to have to solider on through. Fuckkkk offfff lady!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
I hated my health visitor, me and my daughter were released from hospital really late at night and as soon as we got home we went straight to sleep, she turned up first thing the next morning saying the living room was a mess (there were 2 hospital bags) that was it everything else was spotless. Then a year later she said my daughter was under developed because she couldn’t draw a straight line 🙄
Oh no! My health visitor with my first was a menace she turned up at 8am the day after I had her and demanded she saw me breastfeeding even though she was asleep and had a feed an hour earlier.
my second one was lovely. I wanted her to be my birthing partner for our youngest as I wanted a home birth 😂😂😂 never got the home birth though

I hated my health visitor, me and my daughter were released from hospital really late at night and as soon as we got home we went straight to sleep, she turned up first thing the next morning saying the living room was a mess (there were 2 hospital bags) that was it everything else was spotless. Then a year later she said my daughter was under developed because she couldn’t draw a straight line 🙄
That’s awful 😔 I can’t remember the exact thing that was the final straw now that made me decide to never let her in my house again but it was very patronising and made me feel awful. She would comment saying I was lazy and that I should be going to baby groups every day and told me to grow up when I mentioned my anxiety. I had amazing midwives and care throughout pregnancy so wasn’t prepared to deal with an hole once I had baby I assumed they would be as caring as the midwives but I was very wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
That's awful we were sent home quite late and after an unsettled night for baby slept right through our visit as they showed up first thing :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

my health visitor was a twit too, she walked in and asked where ‘she’ was and I said ‘he’ pretty obvious with the it’s a boy balloon, blue Moses basket and blue cards on the shelf, she obviously hadn’t read her notes before she came over otherwise she would of known I had a son, she told my dog off and he wasn’t even in the room! He whined Cos the baby had cried she clicked her fingers and sssshhh at the dog pointing at him from the stair gate! Could of decked her one!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m jealous of you ladies
My second is on the bottom centile and my first has dropped 2 centiles and is off the chart. Makes me so sad and super jealous of hinch.
I do give the odd pouch as a snack as my youngest refuses fresh banana 🙄🙄 but loves mamia banana pouches. Otherwise my family is a strict home made food only.
Don't feel sad or jealous. I'm sure both your babies are happy and healthy and loved. There's always going to be babies at the top of the chart and babies at the bottom. Be boring if we were all the same!

Reactions: 5
How many Mum's, especially with babies and young children would relish the thought of a night away in a (probably luxury) hotel, to have a nice meal cooked by someone other than yourself, washed down with a glass of expensive wine (assuming all expenses are paid). To have a nice long, hot, uninterupted soak in the tub, maybe a hair wash and the time to brush and style it without having to tun the hairdryer off every few minutes because you are SURE you just heard the baby cry. To smother yourself in a nice moisturiser and get into fresh PJ's that wont be dribbled or sicked on (for at least the night). To slip between the fresh hotel sheets, and read a few chapters of that book you've been meaning to read since your last beach holiday 2 years ago, or to watch a film or crap TV and to then finally close your eyes and slip into the deepest, most blissful sleep knowing you won't be woken up by a little person pulling at your hair or trying to peel open an eyelid to "check if you're awake". To then have a leisurely breakfast before travelling First Class to Brussels for the day, or for the average Mum (that I'm talking about) heading home back to her brood and everyday life and jobs. Yet this madam, manages to make it sound like an absolute chore that she's going to have to solider on through. Fuckkkk offfff lady!
I would Just like to enjoy my tea whilst it’s hot and wash my hair 😆
Her night away sounds like a 2 week spa vacation, I’ve probably got more chance of catching a unicorn! Hope she can manage to solider on like you say.. 🙄

Reactions: 16
🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️🙋‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Jeez she even stockpiles false bloody eyelashes 😩

Fake tan, fake eyelashes, every bloody thing in her life is fake.

I follow one of the Hollyoaks actresses on insta who had her baby around September time. Her grid post today is her stood covered in baby poo after a nappy explosion. That's the reality of motherhood Sophie, it happens to every one of us but in Hinches world everything is perfect, everything is pristine - everything is fake ☹
I love that she posted that 😍
Makes us all feel human 😂

Reactions: 2
That’s awful 😔 I can’t remember the exact thing that was the final straw now that made me decide to never let her in my house again but it was very patronising and made me feel awful. She would comment saying I was lazy and that I should be going to baby groups every day and told me to grow up when I mentioned my anxiety. I had amazing midwives and care throughout pregnancy so wasn’t prepared to deal with an hole once I had baby I assumed they would be as caring as the midwives but I was very wrong.
I hope you complained! 🙁

This is why I can’t relate to Hinchy Mc TwatFace. Most parents crave that 20 minute nap or whatever to have some time to themselves or do essential day to day Jobs not arrange a bleeping cupboard or what have you.

Reactions: 10
This is why I can’t relate to Hinchy Mc TwatFace. Most parents crave that 20 minute nap or whatever to have some time to themselves or do essential day to day Jobs not arrange a bleeping cupboard or what have you.
IF bug boy had gone back to work like most dads do she’d not be so able!
Imagine how amazing it would be if all mums had a 24/7 babysitter!!!!!

Reactions: 8
Omg I’ve been spending time away, nearly two weeks, with family and friends and decided on a strict barely no social media, Mrs Hinch etc. I’m about 4 or more threads behind and won’t catch up now so will start from now, don’t know what she’s been up to as watched no stories. Spent a few days at Center Parcs and one of the pictures up around the pool area looked very much like Jamie...it isn’t.....as it’s just some actor pretending to be a perfect family unit, but I thought FFS...you can’t get away with something reminding you. Came back to the same nagging witch on my Insta account who doesn’t agree with anything negative about Queen Zoflora, she’s a grown woman and you would think with her job title she would have better things to do than sit and do Hinchy’s dot to dot book and literally cream her knickers over her, she even condoned the bath photos...stupid cow, but that’s the idiots that follow Hinch for you. Is Hinchy any nearer being found out ? I notice her followers have gone up 🙄 how can anyone not see they are growing at an unrealistic amount especially as she blocks so many.

Oh and what’s with this NUK hygiene spray 🤷‍♀️ what’s wrong with good ole Milton spray and it’s a lot cheaper. She keeps showing it I she on the beg or undisclosed ad / gifted.

Please tell me she did not a wash on for 6 babygrows/vests and a playmat 😡
It’s ok tho coz she washes on 30 init and she went to that refill shop on Saturday 🙄

Oh and what’s with this NUK hygiene spray 🤷‍♀️ what’s wrong with good ole Milton spray and it’s a lot cheaper. She keeps showing it I she on the beg or undisclosed ad / gifted.
She was all about the Milton spray and wipes a few months ago, couldn’t get enough of them! She just loves em guuuuuyyyyzzzs! They obvs didn’t send her any *gifted products so now it’s all about the NUK spray

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.