Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Henry always done tricks? or has she been having behavioural lessons on the sly and asked to learn some tricks as well. That snatch though 😔 The first thing we did was teach our dog to be gentle he can still be a clumbsy twit at times but would hate for him to snatch like that he knows to leave and go gentle 🤷‍♀️ she probably just cackles and laughs when Henry snatches.

Reactions: 6
Yet you don't find hinch's dedication at uploading up to 100 video stories per day terrifying??

No one has slated Ronnie. For the record, I actually think he's adorable. Just don't think hinch's "dedication" on videoing him every spare moment is very healthy.
But Ken. This is what we do on here. It’s really none of your business what we say or do and your opinion doesn’t matter. I am trying to get my head around why you are even here. A man? It’s not healthy for you. Go to the pub with your mates like a man would do. Have a Tattle with your mates or are you Billy no mates and need to be amongst women on this forum. If you want to defend her that’s fine but just leave us alone. You sound very controlling. No one can control us. Through one ear and out of the other. Close the door on your way out. Not in the mood for stupidity. If you want to defend her go to her Instagram page. I hate men like YOU.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still in disbelief that he can sit up?! Jesus whats she going to do when he crawls and walks. We’re in for it then
I do this all the time 🙈 I’m sorry Tattlers 😂 in my defence I never thought I’d have a baby so everything he does is just amazing to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bingo for floor time! And yesterday with the food in hand I actually might need another hinch break she’s Grating on me again even more than usual 😆

Reactions: 2
I see he's still being kept behind the sofa , why not move it back towards the window ,put him in front so they can see him when sat down ......very odd

Reactions: 12
God she’s on one with Ronnie this morning isn’t she. Me thinks she hates Staceys baby doing more. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Think it's 4th February. (Statement of capital on 2019-01-22 GBP 100) @Dinosaurlover2019 she's said her company is worth £1 x 100 shares and she owns the shares. There's another document I can't open.

@Couldlifeeverbesaneagain it was my bf that put it up on YT on my request 😜💝 had 121 views.

This bit had me creased up, it's hilarious.
How many views will this get 👆👆👆👆
I am howling.
I don’t wanT this tooth
I don’t neeD this tooth

can we add it to music like a remix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So she shoves him on the floor and fucks off to clean flowers GET A bleeping GRIP WOMAN AND PLAY WITH YOUR CHILD FAKE FLOWERS CAN WAIT!

Reactions: 16
His rolling!! Well down handsome Manz!
I’m glad she reads here!
We are doing a fab job 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I do this all the time 🙈 I’m sorry Tattlers 😂 in my defence I never thought I’d have a baby so everything he does is just amazing to me!
Bet you don’t feel the need to put every second of it on IG though! 😉
Congrats on your clearly much loved and wanted baby 😍

Reactions: 3
God she’s on one with Ronnie this morning isn’t she. Me thinks she hates staceys baby doing more. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes but the difference there is Stacey actually spends time with Rex, she isnt trying to plug products left right and centre. He also has 2 other boys to give him stimulation and Joe is a very hands on dad (not saying bugboy isnt). Stacey is more of a natural mother whereas Sophie is struggling. I just wish she would admit it and get some help. And get that goddam phone out of Ronnies face!

Reactions: 12
My phone tells me my screen time has increased by 13% since I discovered Tattle last week. you naughty trolls 🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes but the difference there is Stacey actually spends time with Rex, she isnt trying to plug products left right and centre. He also has 2 other boys to give him stimulation and Joe is a very hands on dad (not saying bugboy isnt). Stacey is more of a natural mother whereas Sophie is struggling. I just wish she would admit it and get some help. And get that goddam phone out of Ronnies face!
I dont even think shes struggling i think she just doesnt like hardwork. Babys arent always easy some days are good some arent but she will never admit that

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.