Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guyssss when will her accounts be public so we can show the world what a twit and user she really is
Accounts

First accounts made up to 31 January 2020
due by 22 October 2020

Confirmation statement

First statement date 21 January 2020
due by 4 February 2020

Wisdom tooth could be her way of stalling.

(bathroom only time I get to do any thing is when bf and the bairns are sleeping, even get to shave my legs in peace). 🦍Legs 😴

Reactions: 4
Thank you to the lady who posted the YouTube video of Toothgate. I know our Soph doesn't intentionally mean to be hilarious but that video had me howling at 1am.

Screenshot_20200203_014520_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
ok I’m slightly thick lol so well know something in Feb? Or have to wait to October?
Think it's 4th February. (Statement of capital on 2019-01-22 GBP 100) @Dinosaurlover2019 she's said her company is worth £1 x 100 shares and she owns the shares. There's another document I can't open.

@Couldlifeeverbesaneagain it was my bf that put it up on YT on my request 😜💝 had 121 views.

Thank you to the lady who posted the YouTube video of Toothgate. I know our Soph doesn't intentionally mean to be hilarious but that video had me howling at 1am.

View attachment 79222
This bit had me creased up, it's hilarious.
How many views will this get 👆👆👆👆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Ladies OMG didn’t manage to screenshot but someone on that hinch page took the cap of
There sink and cleaned al the silicone off ( apparently it was dirty!) lmfao telling everyone to check there sinks !! Absolutely howling!!!
If anyone has a screenshot of this please post it, I need a good laugh

Ok, I haven’t slept-the joys of usually working nights, and about 4am when there was nothing on tv, tattlers slept and I’d refreshed an unchanging Facebook news feed eleventy seven times, I stumbled into the murky world of instagram cleaners. I’ve watched dozens of them, and I’ve noticed they all have this in common, so I have just one question:

If you’re not wanking off your taps is your sink even clean?

seriously, the rub on those taps they get I keep half expecting them to squirt water out of the faucet before fireworks fill the screen.
Cleaners of Instagram, wank yourselves, your husbands/wives, each other even, basically any human of age that can consent. But don’t waste your lives wanking taps and shining sinks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I had all my wisdom teeth out in one go when I was 19. #hardcore 😁
Ugh same! It was right after uni exams and I was knocked out for the whole thing (4 impacted wisdom teeth). The procedure and recovery was ok, but of course I was younger, more resilient and lived at home so mum took care of me. The good old days 😂

Reactions: 4
Ugh same! It was right after uni exams and I was knocked out for the whole thing (4 impacted wisdom teeth). The procedure and recovery was ok, but of course I was younger, more resilient and lived at home so mum took care of me. The good old days 😂
No way! Yes definitely more resilient, i got on a train the day after to see my friend. No way could I be like that now! I do remember the pain after a couple of days got really bad, I still have my teeth in a pot lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Definitely not a hincher. Shes abit nauseating. But I think she's harmless......... i dont really care for her either way but i think Ronnie is chubby and cute. I'm all for airing opinions and letting off steam ect but why bring children into it? Like what on earth do people gain from slating a child? Makes me sad.
Welcome, if you read from thread 1 you would discover that she is not harmless at all rather the opposite! Who is slating a child? I certainly have never slated Ronnie!

Reactions: 26
Definitely not a hincher. Shes abit nauseating. But I think she's harmless......... i dont really care for her either way but i think Ronnie is chubby and cute. I'm all for airing opinions and letting off steam ect but why bring children into it? Like what on earth do people gain from slating a child? Makes me sad.
Who slated a child?

She plasters him all over the gram and observations have been made. I’ve not seen that kid get slated

On another note why the constant banging on about how much she loves Ronnie? I would of thought that’s a given?
She’s always uses the same set phrases too
“I’ve never know a love like it” “he melts me”

For someone you love so much, surely you can come up with a few other descriptive phrases

She is so strange. Not seen another influencer like it

Reactions: 17
I’ve never read a post slating Ronnie. There are many that show genuine concern for him but nothing mean.

And Sophie - are you doing enough for him? Yes. You’re a good enough parent. Could you do more? Hell to the yeah you could. You could make him some food rather than relying on pouches, you could ask your health visitor for some tips on appropriately interacting with and stimulating your gorgeous little boy as it obviously doesn’t come naturally (and that’s ok). You could stop poking him with your acrylics. He’s not something you’ve bought in HB. You could stop shoving your ‘phone in his face and videoing his bath times for 3 million people to see. If you need some tips, just read the threads - there’s tons of ‘em here!

Reactions: 18
Oh god you lot are so triggered.
Why the obsession to make 102 threads about 1 woman and her life? ONE HUNDRED AND TWO!!! That is some dedication right there i find it terrifying. Just my opinion
Have a rant, air your grievances voice your opinion and so on and move on.
Yet you don't find hinch's dedication at uploading up to 100 video stories per day terrifying??

No one has slated Ronnie. For the record, I actually think he's adorable. Just don't think hinch's "dedication" on videoing him every spare moment is very healthy.

Reactions: 12
As others have said, no one is ‘slating’ Ronnie. He is a cute little baby but it’s her bizarre interaction with him and his little startled face when she cackles and pokes at him which is so strange. She doesnt seem to know how to behave towards him and often demonstrates that she wants him not to grow up, even at one point saying she wished he was back inside her! Hes swaddled in blankets in baby chairs when he should be in a high chair or buggy looking at the world around him. if I was her health visitor, I’d be quite concerned by all this.

Reactions: 11
Harmless?? I disagree with you there, she could use her platform so differently, she works with p&g who will happily test on animals, she uses mental health and anxiety as a excuse when so many people are genuinely suffering. She will happily post videos and pictures of her baby in the bath for anyone to see!
I have seen comments from hinchers who feel sad because they don't live up to the same lifestyle as her, she portrays a perfect Instagram life when in actual reality she's harming people's mental health. People go out of there way to buy things she promotes knowing full well they are struggling like the awful very campaigns aswell.

I bet if she showed the tit along with the good she would gain respect as a person, because let's face it they can't just argue over flip flops being on the floor, they must have had a night where no matter what the baby just does not settle. We don't see any of this? It's all grey and perfect for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.