Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had an impacted wisdom tooth which meant it grew is at an angle and was pushing my teeth forward. I was in serious pain because of it and it needed removing via surgery. The pain I was in I could barely talk and I certainly couldn’t prod that side of my mouth with a witchy poking finger. She’s playing on how sore it is to get sympathy to cover up her night out.

Reactions: 14
She is unhinged. We don’t need to hear your personal thoughts on how much you love your baby 24/7. Tell your bleeping husband!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She is unhinged. We don’t need to hear your personal thoughts on how much you love your baby 24/7. Tell your bleeping husband!!!
It’s definitely strange. We all love our children, we all want them to know they are loved but why does she need to keep repeating it all the time?! It’s like those couple of post of Facebook how much they love each other then they split up for a day, make a big song and dance they are glad to be rid of them then next day back together and all ‘no one can break us up’ shite. Those ones that need to repeat it are usually trying to convince themselves that they do. Now I am not saying she doesn’t love him but I do think she has struggled to bond with him. The camera between them doesn’t help.

Reactions: 37
I’m jealous of you ladies
My second is on the bottom centile and my first has dropped 2 centiles and is off the chart. Makes me so sad and super jealous of hinch.
I do give the odd pouch as a snack as my youngest refuses fresh banana 🙄🙄 but loves mamia banana pouches. Otherwise my family is a strict home made food only.
Dont let it get you down! Especially from her. All babies are different :)

This is an entirely different experience than my first, she was so diddy! Actually kinda preferred it cus it meant she was in her clothes for much longer and made me feel like I got my money's worth 😂 my son has basically gone through newborn, 0-3, 3-6 and onto 6-9 in the whole time my daughter was in 0-3 lol. It's funny how different they can be!

I think they all kind of level out when they get to about 3/4 anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She may just have your average toothache, what makes her think it's her wisdom tooth? Would the pain suddenly go like that

Reactions: 4
same..my boy is a month older and was 21lbs a few weeks ago! He was breastfed exclusively for 4/5 months and has always been a big boy. He’s jumped from 75th centile to 91st but he’s also very long.

however, we don’t ply him with pouches for b/l/d!

ive always been a terrible cook and only knew the basics but since having him I’ve made him lots of home cooked, fresh meals, even though I can’t cook for tit and we’re so busy with his classes/groups etc but you make the time.

I would never want my boy to live off pouches/jars (unless we’re out and about or low on time) and actually love blw.

She really has no excuses given that they’re at home most of the day, every day and it’s just sheer lazy parenting in my opinion.
I agree, it is laziness. When babies first start weaning, it's literally about introducing new tastes and textures, and for them to practice chewing and swallowing. You don't have to be amazing at cooking to cook baby's first foods, it's as simple as it gets. And there's a wealth of information out there if you want to get a bit creative as you go along. She's lazy, and more interested in flashing the Ella's Kitchen name every opportunity she gets 🙄

Reactions: 13
My second is on the bottom centile and my first has dropped 2 centiles and is off the chart. Makes me so sad and super jealous of hinch.
I do give the odd pouch as a snack as my youngest refuses fresh banana 🙄🙄 but loves mamia banana pouches. Otherwise my family is a strict home made food only.
My daughter was born on 0.4th centile and then dropped off the bottom of the chart, even now she's still a wee dot. Nothing to be sad about, some little ones are just extra little 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ladies OMG didn’t manage to screenshot but someone on that hinch page took the cap of
There sink and cleaned al the silicone off ( apparently it was dirty!) lmfao telling everyone to check there sinks !! Absolutely howling!!!
I saw this too and cracked up!!

• Haha
For me, the whole thing from the baby reveal thing onwards indicates that deep down (or maybe not so deep down) she desperately wanted a girl. I feel that the struggle to show any attachment to that little boy, who really is quite cute when he’s smiling is quite real and her constant declarations of love for him are her way of reinforcing this. Im very uncomfortable of everything that she posts about him, and I really mean it.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
Another love post.
I’ve never known anyone to have to keep declaring their love!
I mean on birthdays, when they are poorly, achieved something fine but it’s all the time!
Of course his loved and 90% of his tit is gifted overpriced stuff. He will want for nothing whilst she is hinch.

Maybe she should wonder how those mums struggling to pay for food, clothes, rent and nappies are feeling putting their babies to bed!
Exactly she wouldn’t know a struggle if it kicked her in the jaw. I’m currently bed ridden with strep throat still trying to parent and can’t afford my prescription to treat it until payday Friday. bleeping bore off Soph you entitled witch.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I love my little one but would find it strange to keep telling the world. I may post photos or a photo with a quick caption now and again but wouldn’t write masses of paragraphs each week about loving them so much which makes me doubt myself 🙄 Should I be ott declaring my love every five minutes.
I do wonder if she even sees a health visitor to get advice with things such as weaning and where does she take him to get weighed? I missed loads when I had a hinch break.

I feel bad for mum shaming but do share in the hope she reads and just does some research or gets some help every day is a lesson being a mum. I struggled with work once I had my baby and work was my priority as it had been my focus for so many years it took me at least 2 months before I realised work can wait and they are only little for such a short time!! You never get this time with them back so get on that floor, play those silly games, get messy exploring food and have fun learning with lots of cuddles and praise.

Reactions: 10
The problem with Hinch and her ilk is this. She's selling( literally) a perfect unachievable..for most lifestyle. We see a sparkling home, gifted this and that. Money rolling in, baby that never seem to be well being a baby..babies cry! Now I'm not suggesting we see this, but she never says " oh god Ronnie squacked all night long! It's not real or realistic
It's a cleverly convoluted plot, bit like a soap. She only let's us see what she needs/wants us too.
If I had to guess and it is a guess I'd bet my last rolo, she ain't as happy as she'd have us believe.
But unless it fits her agenda well never know!

Reactions: 38
The problem with Hinch and her ilk is this. She's selling( literally) a perfect unachievable..for most lifestyle. We see a sparkling home, gifted this and that. Money rolling in, baby that never seem to be well being a baby..babies cry! Now I'm not suggesting we see this, but she never says " oh god Ronnie squacked all night long! It's not real or realistic
It's a cleverly convoluted plot, bit like a soap. She only let's us see what she needs/wants us too.
If I had to guess and it is a guess I'd bet my last rolo, she ain't as happy as she'd have us believe.
But unless it fits her agenda well never know!
Amen!!!!!! We all know what having a newborn is like and because of this we all know that what she shows isn't real. She had the perfect platform to show a warts and all life to make people feel normal but instead she's keeping up this facade of a perfect life. She actually could of don't some good but had chose to lie about her life

• Heart
Reactions: 23
When i
I agree, it is laziness. When babies first start weaning, it's literally about introducing new tastes and textures, and for them to practice chewing and swallowing. You don't have to be amazing at cooking to cook baby's first foods, it's as simple as it gets. And there's a wealth of information out there if you want to get a bit creative as you go along. She's lazy, and more interested in flashing the Ella's Kitchen name every opportunity she gets 🙄
When I started weaning my bub, I did finger food for breakfast and lunch and then an Ella pouch for dinner. Yep it was lazy but I just couldn’t be arsed to clean up the mess anymore that day!

Reactions: 8
She may just have your average toothache, what makes her think it's her wisdom tooth? Would the pain suddenly go like that
Looked more like 'tongue in cheek' pain with all that gurning/pulling she did, wisdom tooth pain and next morning the flavoured crystals cured her.

Watch Sophie pull her face (70 views).

(She's pulled another one tattlers, we're getting soft in our heads like she is).

Sophie she wanted sympathy, adoration, Jamie your neck nibbling ain't working, get a babysitter switch off your phones and shag your missus senseless. Needing her followers for love validation makes me want to  🤮🤮 your doing or wrong Jamie if she ain't happy.

Goodnight Tattlers. 😚😚😚😚😊😊😊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Try not to worry. I was at the other end of the scale. My first was over 10lbs born off the charts by 6 months. She was over 2 stone by 1! She’s nearly 10 now and probably about 4 stone. Anyway what I’m saying is they all get there in the end. X

Reactions: 6
When i

When I started weaning my bub, I did finger food for breakfast and lunch and then an Ella pouch for dinner. Yep it was lazy but I just couldn’t be arsed to clean up the mess anymore that day!
But you fed other things elsewhere in the day too. Not a pouch for every meal and every dessert! So baby gets to learn about food, how to chew etc.
If all a baby is fed is pureed packet food you run the risk of them struggling with proper foods later on as the tastes are much stronger in flavour, and textures completely different.

Reactions: 5
Aww please don’t say that, all babies are so different and do not let her make you feel that way - she’s loading him up on all sorts !!

I do too with the pouches. They can be a lifesaver !

And whilst my boy is a great eater, he’s not so great at sleeping 😂

and just as a side note,at 8 months he sits up unaided perfectly however no matter what we put in front of him, or try to encourage his movement, he’ll refuse to move off his bum ie attempt to crawl! If he can’t reach it, he’s not going for it 😂

babies are all so different in so many ways so please don’t let it get you down x

Reactions: 8
Don't be jealous of anyone. Sounds like your doing a grand job with your bairns. Especially not her, she ain't real. She's a fraud. Can't even tell the truth about her cars and her fancy clothes.

You do you and you do it the best.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.