Mrs Hinch #102 Faking a tooth ache to escape attention nearly my 30th I’ll give it a mention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up as been out all day! I don't think the weight thing for Ronnie is that much of an issue... My (just turned a few days ago) 4 month old is 17lb, he's exclusively breastfed. Still in 3-6 month clothes mainly although staring to need 6-9 month for length. He isn't large when you look at him but he is very long! I don't think it's that big, it still only puts him on the 91st centile.
Ronnie is long, but I'm not surprised considering Jamie and Sophie are both so tall.

I don't necessarily agree with the way they are feeding him, everyone needs a bit of fresh food.... Cannot even imagine the poos with all those packets 🤮
same..my boy is a month older and was 21lbs a few weeks ago! He was breastfed exclusively for 4/5 months and has always been a big boy. He’s jumped from 75th centile to 91st but he’s also very long.

however, we don’t ply him with pouches for b/l/d!

ive always been a terrible cook and only knew the basics but since having him I’ve made him lots of home cooked, fresh meals, even though I can’t cook for tit and we’re so busy with his classes/groups etc but you make the time.

I would never want my boy to live off pouches/jars (unless we’re out and about or low on time) and actually love blw.

She really has no excuses given that they’re at home most of the day, every day and it’s just sheer lazy parenting in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Doesn't her niece looks more natural with Ronnie than hinch does. She's always on other aside of the camera filming it. So sad!

Reactions: 21
You can tell she's lying as she keeps banging on about this bloody tooth trying to be real.
Love, you're a fake get over it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
same..my boy is a month older and was 21lbs a few weeks ago! He was breastfed exclusively for 4/5 months and has always been a big boy. He’s jumped from 75th centile to 91st but he’s also very long.

ive always been a terrible cook and only knew the basics but since having him I’ve made him lots of home cooked, fresh meals, even though I can’t cook for tit and we’re so busy with his classes/groups etc but you make the time.

I would never want my boy to live off pouches/jars (unless we’re out and about or low on time) and actually love blw.

She really has no excuses given that they’re at home most of the day, every day and it’s just sheer lazy parenting in my opinion.
I’m jealous of you ladies
My second is on the bottom centile and my first has dropped 2 centiles and is off the chart. Makes me so sad and super jealous of hinch.
I do give the odd pouch as a snack as my youngest refuses fresh banana 🙄🙄 but loves mamia banana pouches. Otherwise my family is a strict home made food only.

Reactions: 4
To add to the teeth thing... I’m having fertility treatment and without fail every single cycle I have my wisdom teeth play up massively. Googled it and it’s because the increased oestrogen and progesterone encourage blood flow to gums. So that might back up anyone who thinks she is pregnant.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Another love post.
I’ve never known anyone to have to keep declaring their love!
I mean on birthdays, when they are poorly, achieved something fine but it’s all the time!
Of course his loved and 90% of his tit is gifted overpriced stuff. He will want for nothing whilst she is hinch.

Maybe she should wonder how those mums struggling to pay for food, clothes, rent and nappies are feeling putting their babies to bed!

Reactions: 27
Blimey I go out and get smashed on the weekend and there’s new threads!

Whats the Maldon bellend been up to now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s

I think she’s looking for a sponsorship deal off Ellas Kitchen, same with other products she’s banged on about, she’s suddenly become a ‘brand ambassador’ someone is telling her how to play the game

Reactions: 11
You can tell hinch is very insecure about motherhood and she looks for constant validation, reassurance and preaches constantly about how much she loves Ronnie. Im sure she does love Ronnie, he is her son after all but I do think she needs to take a hard look at herself and her so called job and figure out what's more important cos let's face it hinch it takes over your life.

Reactions: 29
My second is on the bottom centile and my first has dropped 2 centiles and is off the chart. Makes me so sad and super jealous of hinch.
I do give the odd pouch as a snack as my youngest refuses fresh banana 🙄🙄 but loves mamia banana pouches. Otherwise my family is a strict home made food only.
My baby was in the 3rd percentile for ages. It’s awful when people comment on the size of your kid whether they’re too big/too small. It makes you feel like you’re doing something wrong.

I don’t think Ronnie is particularly that big to be honest. He’s probably like 90th percentile which a lot of baby’s are.

Reactions: 6
You can tell she's lying as she keeps banging on about this bloody tooth trying to be real.
Love, you're a fake get over it.
When you have major toothache you could willingly chop your own head off.you couldn't even reach for yr phone let alone film.hush now fake girl.

Reactions: 32
You can tell hinch is very insecure about motherhood and she looks for constant validation, reassurance and preaches constantly about how much she loves him. Im sure she does love Ronnie, he is her son after all but I do think she needs to take a hard look at herself and her so called job and figure out what's more important cos let's face it hinch it takes over your life.
I think she does this to read all the “your amazing” “your the best mother” “Ronnies so lucky”.
She tries to come across as needing reassurance when infact she doesn’t!!

She has no idea how many of her hinchers feel like bad mums compared to her! How many are in debt and struggling yet still keep swiping up and keeping in the gang! Those are the ones now telling her how amazing she is and wiping a tear because they feel bad for their kid/s.

When you have major toothache you could willingly chop your own head off.you couldn't even reach for yr phone let alone film.hush now fake girl.
My hubby had a wisdom tooth come through about 14yrs ago and he was up all night puffing as if he was having contractions and head butting the windowsill 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sometimes when I was out and about with the twins or super busy I’d give them the odd pouch! There’s no harm in giving them the jars or pouches time to time! There’s no right or wrong way to do it! Twin 1 was tiny only 5lb 1 at birth twin 2 was 7lb 3 which is apparently really big (no idea eldest was 7.3 and our youngest now was 7.12)
Twin 1 gained weight really well, twin 2 lost a lot after birth to the point they were pretty much equal it scared the hell out of me but now they are happy & healthy and that’s all that matters 🤩
Don’t make Hinch make you feel bad. Ever.
Her life is a farce.
🥰
Sorry just had to say that in support before I went on my rant

Why is she still banging on about her bleeping tooth. She is moaning more than my youngest who’s currently cutting 4 teeth at the same time!
she hasn’t made a peep she laughed at me today and I noticed them all coming up together!
we made a joke that all she wanted for Christmas was her 2 front teeth as she looked like a vampire! Now she’s getting the top and bottom together.

was showing hubby the deranged video of hinch and he said “isn’t that teething stuff what dodgy drug dealers mix into their stuff I watched a documentary on it”

😝

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I just really really cannot stand this bloody woman!!!!!

I cleaned out our bedroom earlier, using just 1 microfiber cloth and the vacuum cleaner, it took me half the time it would take Sophflora because she keeps popping to grab another bloody cleaning product that pollutes our environment.

Here's an idea... dust & vacuum then open a WINDOW and let some FRESH AIR into your house. It smells far better than that spring awaking crap she uses.

Sorry rant over, she has just really wound me up today (I blame my period😂)

Reactions: 22
Ladies OMG didn’t manage to screenshot but someone on that hinch page took the cap of
There sink and cleaned al the silicone off ( apparently it was dirty!) lmfao telling everyone to check there sinks !! Absolutely howling!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Ladies OMG didn’t manage to screenshot but someone on that hinch page took the cap of
There sink and cleaned al the silicone off ( apparently it was dirty!) lmfao telling everyone to check there sinks !! Absolutely howling!!!
Ffs!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wonder what happened to truthsophatb or whatever it was called. one of my weirder moments of tattle that was

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.