Mrs Hinch #101 Hinch stuck to the 24hr pledge, still didn’t find time to make Ronnie fresh veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she hasn’t half made up for lost time with her break yesterday. And spent the full day cleaning rather than interacting with Ronnie, okay hun, enjoy your night out you’ve totally earned it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jammy witch as per usual. I like Ashanti 😔 I’d love some bleeping me time for once it’s been years since I had a “night off” from being a mum but hey ho Sophie.. you’re totally relatable 👍🏼🖕🏼Wouldn’t care if she actually deserved it but she doesn’t. She’s a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone do that thing where you pour a “normal sized” glass of wine and there’s a bit left in the bottle so you use it up and end up having a massive glass? Oh god - no - me neither! 😇 #asking for a friend 🤥
Usually just neck the last of the bottle lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone do that thing where you pour a “normal sized” glass of wine and there’s a bit left in the bottle so you use it up and end up having a massive glass? Oh god - no - me neither! 😇 #asking for a friend 🤥
And you tell yourself 'ooh this will last ages ' but before you know it you're looking for a refill and telling your husband not to forget the f*&$%#g hula hoops when he brings in the bottle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw the Ella’s Kitchen pouches in Superdrug today for like £1.95 each?! So say she’s feeding him 5 a day - 3 meals plus two desserts which she seems to be. That’s 300 quid a month. What the hell?!
Exactly! Come on Sophie you could get another wreath for that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The other day she could barely get them dressed before 12 yet today she cleaned top to bottom, shopped, “cooked’ and spent hours getting ready?

Hmmm strong smell of bullshit and a tonne of pre recorded content.

Reactions: 23
Hi 👋 iv just joined after lurking for a few months.
I know I'm a thread late, but please can I join the party? 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 33
He looks like a bloody vampire 🧛🏻‍♂️

Yeh it is the Bloom highchair. It was gifted to her back in September from Adorable Tots Manchester. £449.99 worth of highchair! They can be used from a newborn and recline right the way back to a flat position. It is hard to be sure but he does look like he's reclined slightly more than he should be, when eating.
How much????
for a high hair?!
i got my first one given to me-3 kids later it went to the tip
no4 had an ikea one for £16 which lasted him and his brother
no6 had hers given to us (was worth £60 but I was given it free second hand)
not a chance would I pay £450 for a chair-my buggies didn’t cost that and I’m funny with pushchairs as they need to last-in fact I cried over paying £370 for my last one (which was a basic Phil and teds-and that was a pile of crap
£450 is insane
no way would she have spent that if it hadn’t been gifted-I’d want it to dance naked for me at that price!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On a serious note I wonder how many people she’s made feel tit today. Cleaning the oven, kitchen, bathroom, floors etc. Making lunch. Walking to the shops (supposedly). Ticking off that stupid list AND she still has time to get dolled up and swan off to a concert with her mates and get there on time 😅 Totally unrealistic. She has help left, right and centre and cleans a clean home. But she’s made it look like she’s had a massively busy day with her pre-recorded content. If I knew I was going to a concert in the evening and had to leave at a certain time to make it there on time I certainly wouldn’t be fannying around cleaning ffs. And she started mopping the floors after applying her make up 🤨 duck off 🤣 i wouldn’t dare as I’d sweat the lot off 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s made out she’s cleaned the whole mansion ffs. Maybe I’m just a slow cleaner but it would take me all day to get all that done and do it properly! I suppose as it’s already clean to begin with she doesn’t really have to break a sweat 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 22
I haven’t watched her stories just go off you lot! I bet when she says I’m out with the girls she means me and Jamie are going to sit in McDonald’s car park reading tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.