Mrs Hinch #101 Hinch stuck to the 24hr pledge, still didn’t find time to make Ronnie fresh veg!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think she is - it looks like one of those Flora Bloom highchairs that are like eggchairs and they can be tilted. My friend had one they are actually really good.
Screenshot_20200131-173249.png

He looks "car seat reclined" I'm pretty certain that's against advice due to choking hazard. Poor kid.

Reactions: 18
I prefer the old fashioned highchairs! Sit them with food on the tray and let them enjoy food!

Reactions: 35
I saw the Ella’s Kitchen pouches in Superdrug today for like £1.95 each?! So say she’s feeding him 5 a day - 3 meals plus two desserts which she seems to be. That’s 300 quid a month. What the hell?!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I saw the Ella’s Kitchen pouches in Superdrug today for like £1.95 each?! So say she’s feeding him 5 a day - 3 meals plus two desserts which she seems to be. That’s 300 quid a month. What the hell?!
£2 for a pouch of mushed up banana...or what, 20p for a lovely big fresh one?
twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
'I will cherish these little videos for years'. Well cherish them privately. Why would you want to share special videos of your baby to 3.1million people.
I would want them to be for me and my family's eyes only! You can record videos without sharing them to the world sophie did you know that?
She probably thinks she's uploading them to the cloud and can't work out why they disappear!

Anyway, I only cam on to say HOW MANY BLOODY STORIES TODAY! Who can be faffed with watching that lot?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me you lot are ON FIRE today!! Just spat my wine out laughing! (Don’t judge...it’s Friday the 78th January!) Bloody love this site! 😍😂😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I don't think she is going to tell us where she is going tonight and we'll be treated to a slideshow tomorrow.

I can't get over the sheer amount of stories she's posted today, it's outrageous!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes left that oven in that state since Christmas because she’s never had the time to clean it since 🤬🤬🤬 is she honestly having a laugh ffs she doesn’t even have a proper job she’s always at home cleaning pointless areas that’s already clean or doesn’t need clean , she hardly gives any attention to her boy apart from shoving her phone into his face and say ‘oh handsomes is smiling’ and always go on a shopping trip down to home bargains out the blue moon and buys more cleaning stuff when her house is already full of it so how the duck does she not have the time to do and when she showed us it it didn’t even took that long to clean it 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where’s she off to tonight, does it have a VIP area and a back enterance? She’s Mrs Hinch don’t you known no front entrance for HRH
I'm skim reading, and in amongst all the talk of cocks and neck nibbling, this gave me quite a shock 😱😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Seriously how can her daft hinch army not see though her 🤬🤬🤬 yeah she knows nothing about make up so why is she’s using expensive stuff then ???? And bragging about this night out with ‘all the so-call mums’ as if she’s never had a night out before , ermm didn’t she just had one not long ago with Stacey does that not count ...??? My oldest is 4 and I’ve still not had my 1st night out am still waiting for it ...?🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
What in duck is that trim about though. That parting is mad bro.
Onslowwwww suck me neck for the gram
He looks like a bloody vampire 🧛🏻‍♂️

I dont think she is - it looks like one of those Flora Bloom highchairs that are like eggchairs and they can be tilted. My friend had one they are actually really good.
Yeh it is the Bloom highchair. It was gifted to her back in September from Adorable Tots Manchester. £449.99 worth of highchair! They can be used from a newborn and recline right the way back to a flat position. It is hard to be sure but he does look like he's reclined slightly more than he should be, when eating.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Haven't cleaned my oven since Christmas as well, Christmas 2013 in my case 😂😂🖕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
When my youngest was little I played hockey, and training for an hour a week was my one and only free hour. I remember screeching in tears at my ex because he didn't come home in time for my ONE HOUR A bleeping WEEK 😭😭😭 Never mind nights out. Jesus.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.